The Cinemacon Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Author
The Cinemacon Thread (Read 73,322 times)

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: Petr Švancara on May 04, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Xerxész - This is weird, I was thinking that Shuriken is exclusive for the AVP dimension. How can Shane or Dekker use this things in separated Predator Franchise? Jugding by all the crazy things, the Shuriken is not that crazy as Predator's pants for example, but still is this mean that this new movie will try to connect AVP with the rest of the Franchise? Damn, there should be the classic throwing disk instead of Shuriken, dont you think? This is bad, AVP is now mixing with everything else? BS, now I hate this film even more. Iam super angry jusg because of it, I dont have anything against Shuriken, but it doesnt belong here.
Or they could just be reintroducing the shuriken into Predator canon.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: KillCrites on May 04, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Quote from: Petr Švancara on May 04, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Xerxész - This is weird, I was thinking that Shuriken is exclusive for the AVP dimension. How can Shane or Dekker use this things in separated Predator Franchise? Jugding by all the crazy things, the Shuriken is not that crazy as Predator's pants for example, but still is this mean that this new movie will try to connect AVP with the rest of the Franchise? Damn, there should be the classic throwing disk instead of Shuriken, dont you think? This is bad, AVP is now mixing with everything else? BS, now I hate this film even more. Iam super angry jusg because of it, I dont have anything against Shuriken, but it doesnt belong here.
Or they could just be reintroducing the shuriken into Predator canon.
Please no. They were fine in the AvP universe, but they really didn't fit well with the old predators. That being said, that look is probably completely out of the window by now...

Rogue Yautja

Rogue Yautja

Not really thrilled by this are they about to ruin my favorite extra terrestrial characters I grew up with.

Not really thrilled by this are they about to ruin my favorite extra terrestrial characters I grew up with.

cheachea

cheachea

Is This in the script ?

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

I dont understand why they cant recreate the classic famous disc weapon from P2, I love that scene in slaughterhouse when it cut the Keys in half, it cut even through the concrete pillars and a few frozen cows, just amazing! And that design? Oh my! Only brainwashed writer cant bring this into his story. Sad.  :'(

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

All google gave me were Pokemon references :)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 05, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
All google gave me were Pokemon references :)

It's the end of civilization as we know it. (bewareoblivionisathand)  :D   Turok is the name of a videogame series most commonly associated with the Nintendo 64 gaming console. Specifically:

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
Turok: Rage Wars

It was a very big deal back in the day. There was a weapon featured in the games called, "Razor Wind". It was a handheld circular blade disc that could be thrown at enemies, and would then return back to your hand. It looks similar to the predator disc.

There were other Turok games made for the PlayStation 2/Xbox and PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 generation of consoles, but they were nowhere near the same in terms of quality, at least in my opinion.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Another Predator-inspired thing/ The dinosoids self destruct sometimes.

That slow-mo demonstration shot at the end is straight outta Predator 2, haha.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 05, 2018, 08:33:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKmSoPB6AdQ

Another Predator-inspired thing/ The dinosoids self destruct sometimes.

That slow-mo demonstration shot at the end is straight outta Predator 2, haha.

2:20 - Flawless Victory!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Did play my fair share of those games, just didn't ring a bell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed