Nimrod Antal Top Contender for Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 23, 2009, 07:28:15 PM

Author
Nimrod Antal Top Contender for Predators (Read 7,560 times)

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

anal nimrod , thats funny as hell.  good one Shrek.   I'd take any actor that wants to direct that was in either of the predator films.  I'm 100% for Gary Busey directing it. Bill Duke would do though.  I'm gonna have me some fun!

Rob

Rob

I thourght Fox was thinking of either Michael J. Bassett or Neil Marshall, who the hell are the outher directors!!

Rob

Rob

I will go with Neil Marshall.

JMPredator

just watched vaccancy, it was ok. reminded me a little of the strangers which is a far superior film.  still, i dont think marshal would be right for predator. we need a director thats capable of delivering both action and suspense. doomsday is what happand when marshell attempted both with a big budget. i loved the descent and dog soldiers tho.

Nukiemorph

His name's gonna be mocked so much more than it already is now if he makes the film and f**ks it up...

Deco

Deco

Please dont make this movie.... The script was dreadful. I know they are rewriting it but anytime they say they are rewriting anything its because they know its trash, and usually it ends up even worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed