The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 60,884 times)

MU-TH-UR 6000

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: McTierman on Jun 26, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
I had forgotten the poster is really BADASS !

But heah, love the Trailer, but many Spoiler.

:)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgnicVgWAAAarjt.jpg:large

Indeed. Usually all movie posters have dark bluish colors and sparks flying all over. How refreshing to see bright colors! haha

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 26, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
Gotta be sincere. I think this looks like a garbage movie :/

Nothing of interest. Just generic movie #2384.

I would have hoped a Predator revival would be to do something grandiose with the franchise.

I think it will be released and people will forget about it in two days.

Also, I've never liked the idea of "super predators" that make the regular ones look like wimps.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I liked it. The stakes and tension in this trailer felt a lot higher than the first.

zackpred12

zackpred12

That poster tho...

Arny

Arny

I like all the characters, with strong personality, it refers me to the first movie (the best) !

Parzival

Parzival

Arny : Me too ^^

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jacku on Jun 26, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
Quote from: Jacku on Jun 26, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
So now Predators not only upgrade themselves but they conquered space? What?

We lived under predator supremacy for years and you know it.

Long gone are the hunting trips on whatever planet they find life on.

That bugs me cause the first thought I had when I realised Predators are basically alien hunters was how is it grounds them as a movie monster. Don't like the alien invasion trope of every alien in a species acting in unison. Preds as hunters felt like you were just seeing a tiny portion of their society. Seems Shane Black cares for the films cannon but not the loads of comics and extended media the biggest Predator fans have enjoyed all this time.

And he is so f**king right to do so  ;)

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

So this is a prequel to Predators?

It explains how we got the super predators?

yautjapet

yautjapet

I really enjoyed this trailer! Got me hyped. I loved seeing Captive restrained, then breaking out and wreaking havoc. I'm still "take 'em or leave 'em" on the human characters, to be honest, and some of the dialogue, and that vagina joke... and I have other reservations, but for now I'm just enjoying a cool trailer and some glimpses of great moments.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 26, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
Gotta be sincere. I think this looks like a garbage movie :/

Nothing of interest. Just generic movie #2384.

I would have hoped a Predator revival would be to do something grandiose with the franchise.

I think it will be released and people will forget about it in two days.

Also, I've never liked the idea of "super predators" that make the regular ones look like wimps.

Lemme guessss... Another fan of the comics who thinks it'll be cool to adapt it on film ?  :laugh:

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jun 26, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
To be honest this looks like straight up wet dog sh1t but it was cool to hear the exact same predator roar six times within 3 minutes.That dialogue was b-movie bad (the actual bad kind). Still hiding the kid in the hopes that people have forgotten about him, despite how central he his to the overall plot. The chad predator is basically the giant werewolf from underworld 4. I want to be surprised and have the movie turn out to be good but Christ, it's like they want me to skip this film.

On the plus side, at least they're still referring to them as "Predator's" and not Yautja

Yeah kid ! I love your user name !  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jun 26, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
So this is a prequel to Predators?

It explains how we got the super predators?
No ... Predators is literally an elseworlds tale.

An unimaginative regurgitation of the original under the guise of "homage" full of poor casting choices, poor character designs, dull unlikable characters and try too hards.

It's a shame however it got to the idea of super predators versus a regular predator before this Shane Black film.

MudButt

MudButt

Great trailer. That's exactly what they needed to put out. There's a build-up and they deliver. The carnage the Predators will unleash looks great. Love the bit of stuff we got from the Loonies and I'm warming up to Sterling K Brown's character more and more. Seems to be different to what he usually plays. I'm excited.

So glad it's Rated R as well. We knew that was the intended case but I sure am glad to see some blood in a trailer.

Wysps

Wysps

Fantastic - so much of an improvement on what we've been given thus far.  That poster also :o Totally different, something about it makes me smile and anticipate the movie even more.  The bright colors maybe?  The imagery?  I like that they kept the "friendly" Predators under wraps.  Would have liked to see the Pred dogs though (so I can start preparing myself...)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: MudButt on Jun 26, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
Great trailer. That's exactly what they needed to put out. There's a build-up and they deliver. The carnage the Predators will unleash looks great. Love the bit of stuff we got from the Loonies and I'm warming up to Sterling K Brown's character more and more. Seems to be different to what he usually plays. I'm excited.

So glad it's Rated R as well. We knew that was the intended case but I sure am glad to see some blood in a trailer.
I of course have never had any doubts of it being a rated R film, got to love Sterling K Brown ever since watching him in This Is Us  he's an amazing actor, Boyd Holbrook looks like he's going to be really fun main character, the joke in the bus reminded me of of Hawkins talking to Billy, the armor on the captured Predator looks better on him than the statue that we just saw a few weeks ago. Definitely excited to watch a sequel to my all-time favorite movies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SwineRider

SwineRider

poster is f**king awesome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed