The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 61,263 times)

Firestorm

Firestorm

The captured Predator looks badass, acting looks pretty spot on aswell (Pretty much sold on Boyd Holdbrook now he seems fit for this role) , and seeing Preds in a lab environment is something i've wanted for a long time.

Far better trailer than than the first two efforts, man i really hope Black has done it, i was about 30% convinced until seeing this and now im 50/50, been led down the path far too long by Fox so not getting my hopes up tooo much.

Heres hoping we get a solid movie and finally the one fans deserve.

Highland

Highland

The roar is back... Shane Black read my post.

Looks very promising as a popcorn flick. The face looks good, but not perfect, it's better. One really dodgy shot when. He opens the lab doors, but I dig it.

MU-TH-UR 6000

MU-TH-UR 6000

Looks fun! What a difference a better edited trailer can make. Still not too hyped on the Chadator's design but it could be worse.

426Buddy

426Buddy

They'll have to get Big Chad and Big Chap together sometime.

Jacku

Jacku

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
Quote from: Jacku on Jun 26, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
So now Predators not only upgrade themselves but they conquered space? What?

We lived under predator supremacy for years and you know it.

Long gone are the hunting trips on whatever planet they find life on.

That bugs me cause the first thought I had when I realised Predators are basically alien hunters was how is it grounds them as a movie monster. Don't like the alien invasion trope of every alien in a species acting in unison. Preds as hunters felt like you were just seeing a tiny portion of their society. Seems Shane Black cares for the films cannon but not the loads of comics and extended media the biggest Predator fans have enjoyed all this time.

MU-TH-UR 6000

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 26, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
They'll have to get Big Chad and Big Chap together sometime.

Just imagine the offspring from a Chadator impregnated by a facehugger... The absolute units they would be!

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

I'm not sold on it but who am I kidding of course I'm going to go see it. I'll probably buy the NECA figures they release with it too. I've enjoyed all the Predator movies and as far as the AVP ones go, the best parts of those films featured the Predator so this would have to turn out to be super shit to not meet my expectations.   

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Jacku on Jun 26, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
Quote from: Jacku on Jun 26, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
So now Predators not only upgrade themselves but they conquered space? What?

We lived under predator supremacy for years and you know it.

Long gone are the hunting trips on whatever planet they find life on.

That bugs me cause the first thought I had when I realised Predators are basically alien hunters was how is it grounds them as a movie monster. Don't like the alien invasion trope of every alien in a species acting in unison. Preds as hunters felt like you were just seeing a tiny portion of their society. Seems Shane Black cares for the films cannon but not the loads of comics and extended media the biggest Predator fans have enjoyed all this time.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 26, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
I think he means conquered space as in they developed the ability to travel the cosmos using advanced technology. Not that they are out there conquering whole planets and civilizations. But i could be wrong, if so maybe they are keeping AvP and their ancient aliens angle on the predators intact.

Magegg

Magegg

Gotta be sincere. I think this looks like a garbage movie :/

Nothing of interest. Just generic movie #2384.

I would have hoped a Predator revival would be to do something grandiose with the franchise.

I think it will be released and people will forget about it in two days.

Also, I've never liked the idea of "super predators" that make the regular ones look like wimps.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Banned

McTierman

McTierman

Whooo it's AMAZING Trailer.

Lots Spoiler, but looks is VERY good, and the tone too !

Exciting.

:o  8)  8)

Parzival

Parzival

The Poster is REALLY GOOD  8)

The Trailer is good, but not seen in full (too much SPOILER)!

HashTag_TheSwag

HashTag_TheSwag

To be honest this looks like straight up wet dog sh1t but it was cool to hear the exact same predator roar six times within 3 minutes.That dialogue was b-movie bad (the actual bad kind). Still hiding the kid in the hopes that people have forgotten about him, despite how central he his to the overall plot. The chad predator is basically the giant werewolf from underworld 4. I want to be surprised and have the movie turn out to be good but Christ, it's like they want me to skip this film.

On the plus side, at least they're still referring to them as "Predator's" and not Yautja

McTierman

McTierman

I had forgotten the poster is really BADASS !

But heah, love the Trailer, but many Spoiler.

:)

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

Trailer looks so good! Getting a lot of likes on YouTube compared to dislikes. I'm curious what they're going to show at comic con now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed