Dark Horse Announces Predator Hunters III!

Started by Katanu, Nov 13, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Predator Hunters III! (Read 57,997 times)

Kailem

Has anyone else in the UK been able to pre-order the trade from Amazon at all? It's been saying it's "temporarily out of stock" for a while now and I'm getting a little worried that they just might never get it in at all, given that it's supposed to be out only a month from now and Dark Horse aren't going to be able to sell any more of their comics from just over a month after that.

Voodoo Magic

Bite your tongue!!!!  US Amazon is accepting pre-orders, so hopefully there's nothing to sound the alarm over.  :)

Kailem

Yeah I'll just get it from the US Amazon if it comes to that. It's just a bit concerning to me that the UK one has been listed as out of stock for several days now when it seems like things don't tend to be listed as "temporarily" that way for more than a day or so in most cases (at least that I've seen in the past).

Corporal Hicks

Katanu

It's still up for pre-order on Amazon Brazil too.

Whiskeybrewer

They could so easily have released issues #3 and #4

especially if they carried on with Alien: The Original Screenplay

but thats just me....i like logical solutions lol

Corporal Hicks

Brian Thies seems to think it's out.

Russ840

My understanding is that the physical trade is out in the direct market, but the digital and other physical outlets are in a couple of weeks.

Dark horse's site list it a buyable.

Voodoo Magic

My physical copy hasn't shipped yet. My Amazon pre-order is still waiting to be filled.

I recall going through the same things with Predator: Stalking Shadows where Mark Morris said it was out a week or so before Amazon said it was being released.

It's on sale here:

https://www.tfaw.com/predator-hunters-iii-tpb.html?qt=dhprofile1-3004488&utm_source=darkhorse&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=darkhorse_buy&utm_term=buy%2BPredator%253A%2BHunters%2BIII%2BTPB

Time to cancel my order with Amazon.

Edit:
ORDERED with Tfaw!

Another edit:
It shipped today! Tracking says I'll have it Monday the 9th, while Amazon still says it will be available on the 17th.

Thank you Brian Thies!

Katanu

Katanu

Damn, I'll have to wait for amazon  :'(
I hope it's a good ending to this amazing series.

Corporal Hicks

Not reached my shores yet.  :'(

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, that's a bummer...

Xenomrph

Somehow I'd forgotten to preorder this.

426Buddy

Ordered mine ;D

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 06, 2020, 08:52:30 AM
Not reached my shores yet.  :'(

The UK Amazon finally has some listing up from third-party sellers. I just went ahead and ordered mine, though I'm going to keep from reading it until Christmas since I figure I've waited long enough at this point that I can stand to wait a little longer.

But huzzah, it's happening!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed