Dark Horse Announces Predator Hunters III!

Started by Katanu, Nov 13, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Predator Hunters III! (Read 57,984 times)

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

In certain angles like that one, this helmet looks so cool to me.  Awesome!!!

Corporal Hicks

Sales data for March/#2 is out. Combined sales of 7,836‬. Slight dip from combined sales of #1 at 9,917. But 7000 is around par for most Aliens/Predator singles.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 29, 2020, 04:46:42 PM
Sales data for March/#2 is out. Combined sales of 7,836‬. Slight dip from combined sales of #1 at 9,917. But 7000 is around par for most Aliens/Predator singles.

Not surprised with the dip for #2. My local comic book store closed before it came out, and it's still closed. My #2 issue is still waiting to be picked up.... I think?  :-\

426Buddy

426Buddy

I have my physical issue now. I still have the digital issue to use if im bored away from home i guess.

Love this series.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 29, 2020, 06:57:02 PM
I have my physical issue now. I still have the digital issue to use if im bored away from home i guess.

Love this series.

Worthy to have in both formats I think!  :)

molasar

molasar

An update from Dark Horse Comics website.

They removed pre-orders for following issues but its TPB version is still available for pre-order with October 14, 2020 release date.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Jun 09, 2020, 01:46:38 AM
An update from Dark Horse Comics website.

They removed pre-orders for following issues but its TPB version is still available for pre-order with October 14, 2020 release date.

Kradan

I feel your pain, brother

426Buddy

Does anyone know whats going on with the release schedule for alien and predator comics? Are they just going to forget about the single issues and only release the tpb's?

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 15, 2020, 10:14:40 PM
Does anyone know whats going on with the release schedule for alien and predator comics? Are they just going to forget about the single issues and only release the tpb's?

Most people go through Diamond distribution and due to the pandemic they've had to shut down (people getting sick and being non-essential) so you can't really ship anything especially if where you're shipping there's nobody to even receive product.

I personally don't know what Darkhorse's release schedule is but this is a problem right now across the board with publishers trying to figure out release schedules even if tentative.

We really wouldn't be having this issue right now had the industry been digital. But since Diamond has such an iron grip on things and every time we peek into digital the shop owners throw a fit here we are. Now few can get product out and it's hurting if not killing the industry despite the fact that creatives can work from home.

Voodoo Magic

Killing the industry is my biggest fear. I don't know how my local comic book store will survive this. 

Xiggz456

My local comic book store told me they think things will start to get back on track come July. We'll see what happens but I am dying for the final two issues of both AVP and Hunters 3

426Buddy

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jun 16, 2020, 02:46:55 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 15, 2020, 10:14:40 PM

Most people go through Diamond distribution and due to the pandemic they've had to shut down (people getting sick and being non-essential) so you can't really ship anything especially if where you're shipping there's nobody to even receive product.

I personally don't know what Darkhorse's release schedule is but this is a problem right now across the board with publishers trying to figure out release schedules even if tentative.

We really wouldn't be having this issue right now had the industry been digital. But since Diamond has such an iron grip on things and every time we peek into digital the shop owners throw a fit here we are. Now few can get product out and it's hurting if not killing the industry despite the fact that creatives can work from home.

Yeah thats what I thought but now I'm seeing new comics being released. I assumed that thing were moving again but nothing on the A/P series.

Voodoo Magic

Hrrm.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed