The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 106,689 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

#135
Goddamnit, never before have I so loathed the fact that I wasn't born in Britain. D':

Great podcast.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#136
Thanks guys. I hope some UK people listen to it though! xD

Darkness

Darkness

#137
I listened to it this afternoon. Fairly good. He seems very passionate about it. Just to clarify, the documentary will be available online at some point?

How are you getting there? Where will you be sleeping?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#138
The documentary documentary he's working on? It's gonna be on TV around Prometheus time and then it'll be online. All the footage from the convention will be online at some point too. He's an incredibly passionate guy. We spent ages (and Gareth) just chatting at the Empire thing.

I'm just driving down. It's not far from me. Staying at a Premier Inn for the night.

Darkness

Darkness

#139
It's going to be on UK TV? I never knew that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#140
I'm not sure if it'll be here or over there. Or even if the thing is finalized. I just remember it being mentioned that it should get on TV.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

#141
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 04, 2011, 05:54:39 PM
Goddamnit, never before have I so loathed the fact that I wasn't born in Britain. D':

Great podcast.

Verily.

I'm always jealous of them islanders for constantly having the best Alien stuff happen there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#142
You should fly over here :)

I was glad we got Mikey talking more! Was very happy with this release.

I've got some potentially fun features coming up soon.

frostedone

frostedone

#143
Just listened to podcast 5 and it was really good! The Aliens Encounter sounds so awesome. You guys have great chemistry too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#144
I still find it weird to listen to myself talking.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

#145
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 08, 2011, 05:44:51 PM
I still find it weird to listen to myself talking.

This.
SO MUCH.
I can't believe you guys enjoy hearing my voice, I can't stand it myself.
But I have fun doing these. ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

#146
I know this feeling, I always thought my voice was average, then I hear it on a recording.


:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#147
Right guys, I wanna put this out there before anyone complains. Mikey and I recorded a podcast with Trevor Steedman and Andrew David Clark back in early October. However, I've recently split up with my girlfriend at the end of October and I'm currently living at my parents. I've got my laptop but everything I ever did was on my desktop which is still at her house so I wont be able to get the podcast edited until I have all my stuff which I'm leaving there until I've got a house to move into. This shouldn't be long, probably around New Year so I've got one recorded, it just needs editing.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

#148
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 22, 2011, 05:59:46 PM
Right guys, I wanna put this out there before anyone complains. Mikey and I recorded a podcast with Trevor Steedman and Andrew David Clark back in early October. However, I've recently split up with my girlfriend at the end of October and I'm currently living at my parents. I've got my laptop but everything I ever did was on my desktop which is still at her house so I wont be able to get the podcast edited until I have all my stuff which I'm leaving there until I've got a house to move into. This shouldn't be long, probably around New Year so I've got one recorded, it just needs editing.
All the time you need, guys. Really unfortunate to hear about the business with your girlfriend.  :(

Vulhala

Vulhala

#149
At least you have your XBox.

Every cloud ;)

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed