Damon Lindelof Attached to Alien Prequel

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 28, 2010, 11:09:23 PM

Author
Damon Lindelof Attached to Alien Prequel (Read 10,780 times)

Corporal Hicks

Hollywood Deadline have just announced that Damon Lindelof, one of the Lost writers, has been brought onto do some work on Spaiht’s prequel script:

“In a development as vexing as a Lost plotline, studio insiders said that while Lindelof indeed met with Scott and the studio for that rewrite job, the exchange of ideas between them sparked a take that could well turn out to be a free-standing science fiction film. The studio will decide when Lindelof turns it in. Scott Free is producing and Lindelof’s CAA reps closed his deal last night.

Thanks to Shasvre for the link.

TheBearPaw

TheBearPaw

:o   ???  ???   :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

OMG, This is an epic tragedy! Lindelof is a completely talentless loser hack. And no Scott? I am shattered. It's the darkest hour for the Alien franchise yet.

jimmylace

jimmylace

good to hear it's moving forward, although not greatly familiar with the guys work. Alien movie to turn into a stand alone sci-f film? I hope not!

Alien³

Alien³

I like the idea of it being a "free-standing science fiction film" as long as it's slightly connected to the Alien trilogy and Scott is directing.

rycher

rycher

well as long as Ridley Is somewhat apart of it im good ;D

Xhan

Xhan

Should have let Rinsch do it in the first place....

Me

Me

You've GOT to be kidding me.

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Ha!  I knew it.   ::)

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

I give up.  Seriously that's it.  Just call Joss Whedon and Jean Pierre whatever and make another one of the worst movies ever made.  Seriously I'm done.......  I loved Alien and Aliens but I have come to the conclusion that movies like that will only come out perhaps every 100 years or so.  We've been waiting since 1986!  It really is a shame...

#6.0

#6.0

A LOST WRITER?!?!?!?!? oh Lord.

Salt The Fries

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Scott didn't direct it and it turned out to be TYPICAL FOX f**k-UP WITH NO DIGNITY TO FRANCHISE WHATSOEVER! Yes, I'm mad. >:D

m138jewski

m138jewski

If Scott doesn't direct this, I will be f**king crushed  :-[

robbritton

robbritton

Ah well, business as usual, then?

Elorrra

Elorrra

Looking forward to another Alien Resurrection crap. Might as well the aliens turn into an eeeevil smoke.  ::)

LakerFan

LakerFan

I don't actually know if I should believe this or not because the last I heard was that right now Damon Lindelof was working with both Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman on the script for the next "Star Trek" movie which I don't think they have even finished yet.   ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed