AvP Requiem Concept Art

Started by Darkness, Sep 23, 2007, 08:54:35 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Concept Art (Read 10,464 times)

preddyuk

preddyuk

wow cocept arts a perfect wallpaper,yay   ;D  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

awesome

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A case won't explode. A case means it'll contain other stuff .

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

NOW these concepts make me HAPPY!!!!  Looks like the strause are working out the good designs

frankaster

frankaster

THAT CLEANER CASE LOOKS LIKE ALIEN HEAD...

zen

zen

I dont think its a bomb,i think the cleaner case is for trophys.But i could be wrong............

misfits

misfits

Hopefullt the ' cleaner case has the preds tools used for ' cleaning ' skulls , kinda like we saw in pred 2

War Wager

War Wager

Very nice!    8)  

Xenozip

Xenozip

I thought the cleaner case was the device wolf puts in the crashed spacecraft to make it implode (as opposed to explode) destroying the tech so humans cant use it. Could be wrong though   :-\  

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

u cud b right XENOZIP, on the"population" trailer we c the red symbols counting (on a bomb device), i think the top ov the cleaner case is where the symbols light up?

Xenozip

Xenozip

Possibly. Or they were the symbols on the plasma caster. Theres some pics of the replica of the canon and it has those symbols on the top. i think a human uses it to blast and Alien above him in the first trailer.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

totaly 4-got bout that, in that case cud it b attached 2 the power pack on his back (look at the single screens jst b4 he throws the 2 shuricans)- very similar shape?

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

the mask is a direct copy from the predator cold war comic sweet   :D  

zen

zen

The cleaner case in my opinion is for cleaning trophy's and not a bomb.Just look at the preds wrist nuke and how small that was,and how big the explosion was,and does anyone remember the comic/novel big game?.one tiny ship blew up an entire army base!.So the big bomb is probably the size of a soft ball,and that that device does exactly what the name say's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed