Leaked AvP Requiem Clip

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:39:49 AM

Author
Leaked AvP Requiem Clip (Read 13,516 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

ddave just discovered a brand new “leaked” clip from AvP Requiem on Youtube:

20071219_05

It takes place at a cemetery, Molly and Kelly are called over by a random man hiding, played by Tom McBeath, an actor in another Vancouver based series Stargate. Wolf is patching himself up with his medkit and proceeds to hear the trio hiding. Want to know more? Then click here. Beware spoilers. I’m assuming that’ll this’ll be removed by Fox soon enough if it is actually a leaked clip.EDIT: As expected, the clip has been taken down.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

That was nice but I bet it will look better on the big screen

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I saw a grave and has the name "Hawkins". Could that be the same soldier who was also happened to be named "Hawkins" from the first Predator movie?   It could be, since after he got killed by the First Predator.

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

the head bit looked a bit crappy but pretty much liked all the rest  Music was good,dare i say the acting was alright?

predator343

predator343

HHAHAHAHAH he get owned predator kills every aliens expet predalien   ;D     :D  .

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Smoking kills man!!!!!

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I thought this scene was deleted from the movie?...   ???  

deathconx

deathconx

looks like something that would have been deleted.doesn't really feel necessary you know.

Dingo

Dingo

That was awesome!

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

That little girl is so annoying....

PREDAKING

PREDAKING

I Loved it! I thought the look on the woman's face when she saw the Predator's lazer aimed at the idiot's head was hilarious

jimmylace

jimmylace

looks like a deleted scene to me...something about it just doesn't quite work imo....

JK

Semaka

Semaka

nice review. But, from the trailers, tv spots, 5 min on yahoo, the music video from that German band...there is nothing new. The only thing we haven't seen yet in detail, is the power plant battle and the hospital scene. In the videos we see the crash of the predators ship, the sewer fight, the store showdown, the rooftop battle. I hope there are some other new scenes in the movie, as entertaining as the ones we have seen until now

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

omg, like i said before.  they should just release the first half of the film on yahoo.  it's already been spoiled enough.  this is rediculous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed