Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,572 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 16, 2020, 06:44:08 PM
Good news for Predator Hunting Grounds that both Cyberpunk and Avengers has been delayed. The competition has gotten thinner!

That's actually pretty good news! I'm pleased to hear this!

Corporal Hicks

One of the things revealed at PAX South -

If I'm remembering rightly, TJ did mo-cap for the Upgrade during the reshoots of The Predator.

The Old One

The Old One

Bloody fantastic.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Hah! That's great.

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

It would have been fun to have alternate nighttime versions but yeah I can understand why they won't. The Predator is already going to be hard enough for the humans to spot anyway, let alone if he's in darkness too.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 25, 2020, 08:37:23 PM
It would have been fun to have alternate nighttime versions but yeah I can understand why they won't. The Predator is already going to be hard enough for the humans to spot anyway, let alone if he's in darkness too.

Agreed, but still, that would be scary as f***!

acrediblesource

There it is confirmed from the CCO of illphonic. Its still good even if there is no night. The special effects are awesome enough.

The Old One

The Old One

If not on custom maps, perhaps a social playlist allows for more map creativity, as a competitive playlist does not.

acrediblesource

social playlist? I'm not sure i follow. I don't play many multiplayer games and if there is an actual level playlist then that is the first I've heard of it. It would make sense for a multiplayer only game that is franchise based. But I'm sure people's will want to have their fill of a particular map before they move onto the next. I take it it is still played that way?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed