BTS shots

Started by mancheetah, May 09, 2017, 01:38:49 AM

Author
BTS shots (Read 24,261 times)

Janus

Janus

QuoteCare to explain why the shot with the alien on the side and we see Shaw's body exists?
The alien's leap was in the film. The body on the table as in the trailer is seen badly.
Spoiler
In the movies there was a scene where Daniels came close to the body. The head of Shaw was ordinary, human. It was clearly visible
[close]

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: Janus on May 09, 2017, 06:51:08 PM
QuoteCare to explain why the shot with the alien on the side and we see Shaw's body exists?
The alien's leap was in the film. The body on the table as in the trailer is seen badly.
Spoiler
In the movies there was a scene where Daniels came close to the body. The head of Shaw was ordinary, human. It was clearly visible
[close]
Then why do the other people who've seen the film all say that the shot of the Xeno jumping around is not in the film?

And Shaw's face is clearly visible in the BTS shot, isn't it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
The red corridor shot wasn't in the film. Shaw's funky ass head is, albeit briefly.
[close]

Fairly certain my memory isn't playing up. Nick?

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Yep, the red corridor shot isn't in the film.
Spoiler
Shaw's body is found by Walter and looks the same as the BTS image.
[close]

Evanus

Evanus

Thanks for clearing that up.

So Janus is just confused or trolling, I suppose.

Janus

Janus

Here are a few spoilers, for confirmation
Spoiler
Sergeant Lope fought with a facehugger during alien's jump
The ship returned to David, Lope and Daniels.
[close]
Sorry, about Daniels
Spoiler
I was mistaken, she found an album with sketches. Body Shaw found Walter. Shaw had a nominal face
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That you can see in the latest hbo video too. :)

Janus

Janus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 07:09:07 PM
Ask me anything you like

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Is there any confirmation of the relief sculpture seen on the movie poster being in the film at all? Maybe during the Hall of Heads scenes or something? I fear the poster may mean nothing in terms of story :/

Huggs

Huggs

I figured that's what happened to her. I wonder what she looked before dissection? Looks a bit like the stuff from independence day. Thought it was Faris there for a minute when I first saw her, but she got cooked. So what did he do, harvest her eggs? He's gonna go nuts if there's viable embryos on the covenant.

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: CoalescedChaos on May 09, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
Is there any confirmation of the relief sculpture seen on the movie poster being in the film at all? Maybe during the Hall of Heads scenes or something? I fear the poster may mean nothing in terms of story :/
Yeah, I'm curious about that too. I'm pretty sure it's not in the film, though.  :-\

Janus

Janus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 07:09:07 PM
Spoiler
In the film there will be two Aliens. Oram and Lope
David's mistake - Shelley, not Byron ;)
[close]

Quote from: Phantom Samurai on May 09, 2017, 07:24:22 PM
Corporal Hicks, Whos_Nick, did you watching the movie in the US? There are may be a different versions of the movie with less creepy shots of Shaw for releasing on international markets to fit in a local parental raiting system.
Spoiler
We saw the kiss of androids
[close]
. I doubt that in our country there are special requirements for films. I do not live in China

MrPotato

MrPotato

Ok, i can confirm that Janus watched the movie. The question he's trying to ask you

Spoiler
is that leaked bts photo of Shaw isn't her real image in the movie. She's there dead without all this stuff around her head, just dead body.
[close]

MaxCoool

MaxCoool

I noticed this thread and decided to register and clarify some things. Janus is correct about
Spoiler
Shaw's face in close-up frame in the movie. Her face in that close-up was normal, without tubes and alien stuff like in the pic in this thread.
[close]
I also want to notice that I saw the movie a few days ago on early screening on Kiev's Comic Con. While reading some reviews after watching the movie, I was surprised to see many conflicting descriptions and opinions about the movie, like me and my audience saw a very different movie from the one english/american press saw. It's really strange.

Huggs

Huggs

HBO posted a short vid on youtube. The sketch shown near the end looks...different from what we see here. I won't get into specifics, but there is a stark difference from the nose down. What gives? Is this not what we see in the movie then?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed