The Neomorphs

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 21, 2016, 09:27:05 AM

Author
The Neomorphs (Read 88,066 times)

Look into my eye

Look into my eye

Whoa! Some nice info there Hicks, thanks for that. It's sounding very promising indeed! I really hope the design is not too dissimilar to that pic. from Prometheus. Great stuff!

Master

Master

Your the man Corporal! Absolutely bad ass! Thx for heads up.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 07:22:12 AM
Here you go, fellas. Introducing the Neomorphs! Beware story spoilers.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/10/24/neomorphs-alien-covenants-new-aliens/

Aside from the teases we've had on the Crew tee shirts, have you had any further info on whether the traditional Aliens will return? Nice info on the Neomorphs though, particularly excited by the jungle setting

Morose

Morose

It's interesting. Kinda reminded me of that b movie Alien 2. I do care about the creatures, however first priority is characters, character development, and following up on the whole engineer theory.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 24, 2016, 08:12:56 AM
Aside from the teases we've had on the Crew tee shirts, have you had any further info on whether the traditional Aliens will return?

They are returning. We know that for sure. Further details I can't share as of yet.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Hey, so Ridley is once again using the unused concepts from alien and even dipping into the Prometheus bag. After all these years we're going to get to see the spore breed aliens. I'm kind of sad that none of the creatures from Prometheus are going to make an appearance though. However now I'm starting to wonder just how connected the different aliens are.

The Bonus Situation

The Bonus Situation

As much as I'm excited for the film, I'm also a bit worried actually. I mean I hope they don't completely abandon the 'queen lays the egg, face hugger finds a host, chestburster comes out of the chest' concept with this black goo stuff in  the future installments.

Saggit

Saggit

This is terrible! I mean the creature is terrible. And not in a good way. I want our regular xenomorph, not some albino. Ridley Scott please stop toying around. Prometheus was enough! Just make a good Alien movie like you did in 1979...
All this black goo, zombies and giant octopus bullsh...OH! And that "Alien" in the end. You can probably bash it to death with a broom stick. We have a saying in Poland:" Better is an enemy of good". I have such a love/hate attitude towards this movie...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well Ridley did say you'll see everything from Big Chap but he never actually mentioned the facehugger part. Maybe Ridley is going to move away from the Cameron Canon and go into his own somewhat retroactive direction.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 07:22:12 AM
Here you go, fellas. Introducing the Neomorphs! Beware story spoilers.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/10/24/neomorphs-alien-covenants-new-aliens/

Niice, oh and Corporal....

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I've gotta be honest; that was a lot of information to give away. You sure it's all real. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure. ;) Fear not. You know I wouldn't front page anything if I wasn't confident in its authenticity.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 08:17:58 AM
Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 24, 2016, 08:12:56 AM
Aside from the teases we've had on the Crew tee shirts, have you had any further info on whether the traditional Aliens will return?

They are returning. We know that for sure. Further details I can't share as of yet.

That's all I need to know!

Stolen

Stolen

Too many revelations!
I do not know what to think of this.
The description of the bursting of body appears to be an absolute horror

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 24, 2016, 09:41:01 AM
Well Ridley did say you'll see everything from Big Chap but he never actually mentioned the facehugger part. Maybe Ridley is going to move away from the Cameron Canon and go into his own somewhat retroactive direction.

The Facehugger was present on the set. I think we will be entitled to the traditional cycle of Alien (egg, facehugger, chest, big chap) and the new (Ampoule, Black Goo ..., Neomorph)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Hicks...you are the man!

Can't wait to see the Neomorphs in action.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed