The Neomorphs

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 21, 2016, 09:27:05 AM

Author
The Neomorphs (Read 88,069 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

This is the only credible site for info, and glad to be a member... Oh and the news is spreading like wildfire. 8)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, lets hope our squad leader is 100% certain about the source this time or this is going to become an incredible site.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 24, 2016, 05:18:26 PM
This is the only credible site for info, and glad to be a member...

;) Thank you kindly, good sir.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 24, 2016, 05:21:59 PM
Yeah, lets hope our squad leader is 100% certain about the source this time or this is going to become an incredible site.

I am very certain. Verified through multiple sources. As of the current state of the film, this is accurate.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 24, 2016, 04:57:17 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 24, 2016, 03:20:51 PM
What's interesting is that it essentially vindicates my original prediction: The next film-maker can do whatever they please and Fox's earlier declarations regarding canon status really do mean nothing. If true, these story details effectively retcon 'Fire And Stone' (and everything which came off of that) as no longer canonical.

This has always been the case Xenomorphine, you know this. Film canon always overrides EU. And a good thing too, filmakers should never be restricted by whatever happened in video game X or comic book Y.

And the Alien franchise isn't the only one where we see this, the new Star Wars films effectively wiped-out decades of EU.

Hear, hear.

And this all sounds very interesting. Seeing both a back and a throat bursting through the eyes of Ridley Scott will be really cool.

A nice complement to the classic facehuggers we will get.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 05:15:12 PM
I don't believe any sex is involved in the Neomorph burstings but I can't recall 100%.
Olde asked me to ask you if that includes oral sex as well.

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

Any idea when we might see a teaser trailer Hicks?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: itshouldneverhavebeenabug on Oct 24, 2016, 06:42:14 PM
Any idea when we might see a teaser trailer Hicks?

I've no information, I'm afraid. Only a hunch at November/December/January time.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Beluga Alien lives!

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

The Neomorph sounds very interesting. I am becoming so hyped for this film lately. Thanks for the news, Hicks, I love how you manage to find all this stuff. I can't wait to see it on-screen. I was always interested in the Ultramorph/Beluga Alien, so this will be good to see. I bet some future comics will have them go against Predators which has me looking forward to those as well.

I can't wait to burst through this year already!

ep40

ep40

Will classic Xenomorphs also appear? I have nothing against Neomorphs as such, but what matters, is how they will interact with classics if those will appear? I wouldn't want a repetition of Predator/Super Predator situation

Sgt.Jackrus

Sgt.Jackrus

Quote from: ep40 on Oct 24, 2016, 07:27:06 PM
Will classic Xenomorphs also appear? I have nothing against Neomorphs as such, but what matters, is how they will interact with classics if those will appear? I wouldn't want a repetition of Predator/Super Predator situation
Maybe they will be in movie when they showed the queen "art" for the movie

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 24, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: Chris P on Oct 24, 2016, 04:47:35 PM
This matches up almost 100% to this leak from November, 2015.  ;) (Back when it was Alien: Paradise Lost lol)

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/exclusive---information-on-the-new-monsters-in-prometheus-2-alien-paradise-lost-leaked

Very exciting stuff! Although, how we get from Spore-filled pods to eggs and Facehuggers will be tricky to explain. I hope they do it intelligently.

Hey Chris Picard.  8)

Hey there!  8)

Quote from: HimmelblauThis is the only credible site for info, and glad to be a member... Oh and the news is spreading like wildfire. 8)

I wouldn't say the "only" one haha at Scified / Prometheus2-Movie.com (which is now Alien-Covenant.com) we've provided a plethora of early leaks and scoops over a year ago for Covenant. Not many ran with it because it was so early on in production. But now, with Fassbender's slip, more outlets are running with it and referencing scoops we already broke.

I will agree however, there are MANY sites out there who spew pretty poor info on Covenant. Niche sites like Scified and AvPG are good sources to keep close eyes on for sure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ep40 on Oct 24, 2016, 07:27:06 PM
Will classic Xenomorphs also appear?

Yeah, they will. Ridley mentioned that it'd have old and new Aliens last year, I think.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Great scoop, Hicks. I'm glad the Beluga Alien may be getting another shot at appearing on screen, because I really loved those designs.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Love that Beluga alien as well. Not sure how the new throat and back bursters scenes will look though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed