Jack Palgen to Write the Script

Started by Aspie, Jun 17, 2013, 11:43:47 PM

Author
Jack Palgen to Write the Script (Read 53,903 times)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

I wonder which part of "I want to go to where they came from" Scott didn't understand.

Batten down the hatches. Shit this way comes.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 18, 2013, 02:03:53 PM
I wonder which part of "I want to go to where they came from" Scott didn't understand.

I remain defiantly optimistic.

Spoiler
Then again, I liked the first one.
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 18, 2013, 03:16:38 PM

Spoiler
[close]

I loved the first one :P

Nightmare Asylum

Prometheus is a fascinating mess that has a whole lot to love, and quite a bit that just leaves you sitting there scratching your head and wondering "why?". It laid an intriguing foundation that, depending on what they do with a sequel, can make for a very interesting followup.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 18, 2013, 04:42:42 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Me too.  8) :-*
[close]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 18, 2013, 04:45:22 PM
Prometheus is a fascinating mess that has a whole lot to love, and quite a bit that just leaves you sitting there scratching your head and wondering "why?". It laid an intriguing foundation that, depending on what they do with a sequel, can make for a very interesting followup.

Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 18, 2013, 04:50:24 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 18, 2013, 04:42:42 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Me too.  8) :-*
[close]

Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about.
lolno

[cancerblack]

He sure seems to in regards to Prometheus, and I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary in general.

:-\

Aspie

Aspie

-_- nvm lol

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 18, 2013, 04:52:58 PM
He sure seems to in regards to Prometheus, and I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary in general.

:-\

First rule of AVPGalaxy: If you wish to keep your sanity, pay no attention to Aspie.

Second rule of AVPGalaxy: If you are even in a dangerous encounter with Aspie, post pictures of spiders, trilobites, or isopods.

Third rule of AVPGalaxy: Enjoy :)

[cancerblack]

Like so?

Nightmare Asylum

Like so :D

Master

Master

I`d say the only salvation for Prometheus (for it to make any sense) is decent sequel that actually answers all those questions. If "Prometheuses" give us as much insight as first one, the series is doomed.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Answering questions won't do shit if the sequel has the same wretched writing, acting and editing.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 18, 2013, 06:49:54 PM
Answering questions won't do shit if the sequel has the same wretched writing, acting and editing.

I didn't have much of a problem with most of the acting, myself. But I agree completely with the writing and, even more so, the editing.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The acting from half the cast is dreadful -- Rafe Spall can't even make up his mind whether to use a stupid southern accent in some scenes or speak normally in others.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed