Novelization...

Started by Spoon, May 01, 2007, 01:07:54 PM

Author
Novelization... (Read 29,838 times)

badass_badger

badass_badger

Lol a novelization...  if it does come out, i'll wait for one of you to read it and tell us about it... and i'll maybe read it, but i have about 10 unread Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 novels collecting dust on my coffee table.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 25, 2007, 06:27:02 PM
There's probably not enough story/dialog/character development/logic in the film to pay some poor schmuck to write a novel around.

yes, good point. Well if there was to be a novelisation at this point that was likely to inspire me to buy it, it certainly wouldn't be based on what I've seen in the movie. Gosh it would have to be as far away from the cinema movie as I could go

Quote from: badass_badger on Dec 04, 2007, 05:35:11 AM
Lol a novelization...  if it does come out, i'll wait for one of you to read it and tell us about it... and i'll maybe read it, but i have about 10 unread Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 novels collecting dust on my coffee table.

maybe I'll read a thousand fan fiction pieces before I'd read an AVP:R novelisation

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed