Aliens Criminal Enterprise

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 16, 2007, 09:38:40 PM

Author
Aliens Criminal Enterprise (Read 6,486 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dark Horse has updated their website for a profile page for the previously unannounced Aliens novel from Stephani Perry, Criminal Enterprise:

“Thomas Chase wakes up from cryosleep to his first day at a new job–as a pilot for a contraband drug company dropping a shipment on Fantasia, a rock-planet terraformed to hide an elaborate drug manufacturing operation. Everything from synthetic heroin to MX7 is cooked here, in protected caves guard-dogged by the savage Aliens.

When Chase’s craft touches down on Fantasia, a chain of events begins that cannot be stopped. As criminals and competitors try to take over the drug empire from the dangerous kingpin, Chase and his brother Pete are caught in the crossfire . . . with the Aliens adding blood to the mix.”

Ms Perry wrote the last of the Alien books to be published way back when and along with her father, she is making a return under DH Press’ banner. You can also find the novel’s cover on it’s profile page.

SiL

SiL

Well, it's certainly different...  Eh, it's Danielle (sp?). It'll at least be entertaining.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sounds a bit...bleh. And she'll always be Stephani to me!

SiL

SiL

I forgot what the S was   :-[  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Sounds more like the aliens are just there for a cameo.    :P  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Does'nt sound like my type of book   :P  .

SHREK

SHREK

i dnt mean 2 b an dickhead but....it sounds anus sounds like she just chucked the aliens in there 4 the fun of it.    :-\  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Ya it does.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hey!.I've got an idea!.AVP:The animated series!.Fox will basicaly turn anything into a series,and cartoon network will basicaly show anything after 10pm!.The series can tell the story of a predator thats finished training and becomes blooded!.And he must compete with rival clan members(or other clans!)to become leader!.And they can finish the season(or series)with the predator(now elder)going into a hive alone to take down the queen!.They do'nt have to show THE homeworlds,but they can show worlds seeded with aliens or colonized by predators!We may even see speceis like the karna!.And they can get the people who did the animation for teentitans!.Not only will it expand are knowledge of the predators and aliens,but it will be damn good television!   ;D  .What do you guys and gals think?!   ;D  .

War Wager

War Wager

A lot of books nowadays don't really seem to focus on the Aliens, which really bugs me.

Ermac

Ermac

And what's worse is that its set on a planet called 'Fantasia'. I wonder if they have ballet-dancing hippos and out of control broomsticks there as well.

Rogue

Rogue

Fantasia?  Is FALCOR in there too? Does BASTIAN gets impregnated by ALIEN?

Elorrra

Elorrra

No. He falls in love with an Alien who missed its lost shot.   This is nuts. Who the hell is gonna buy a book like that?!   ???  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

YB:  I have little interest in watching a series where the entire point is just to see a Predator destined to survive and slaughter hundreds of Aliens.  This coming film is going to be bad enough, in that regard, but at least there's no guarantee it will survive to the end or would even face the creatures until then.

nchurch81

nchurch81

I'm mainly concerned that the cover is just awful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed