Alien: Covenant Set Reports *Spoilers

Started by Anthony, Mar 01, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Set Reports *Spoilers (Read 45,180 times)

Anthony

Anthony

http://www.slashfilm.com/alien-covenant-trailer-2/ (set report news is in the second to last paragraph).

QuoteThe good news is that we'll be getting some answers soon enough, because we have some pieces running from a set visit that our own Jacob Hall went on last year. There you will learn even more about the story, characters, and just how Ridley Scott decided to find the roots of the Alien franchise again.

*Added quote. Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Guurrrd. The embargo must be up soon. I thought it was about due to end.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Awesome. Thanks for posting.

Stolen

Stolen

Sounds amazing no?

bacchus

bacchus

So that first set report gives away something pretty big...

Spoiler
QuoteTo see the full-scale Space Jockey set is awe-inspiring. The end of it was lit up, and there were also those signature Giger bio-organic tunnels all around the set. Entering these tunnels we are struck by how ridged, bony and dark they are. A woman is adding paint to texture it, very detailed. A little nook where Shaw is hiding out in makeshift quarters holds a bed and a rack of human space suits behind a plastic curtain. We see Fassbender's body with something around its neck.
[close]

Link: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/features/820159-our-visit-to-the-alien-covenant-set#/slide/1

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Spoiler
One piece of art that I kept going back to was a Giger-esque drawing of Shaw's head (Noomi Rapace) surrounded by bio-mechanical tubes, as if she was mutating into something (I thought the first Xenomorph from ALIEN perhaps?). I was surprised they would let such a picture out there for us to see – so keep that in mind, it may be sly misdirection on the Studio's part.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Can we post links to the specific reports you guys are quoting? Thanks.  :)

Evanus

Evanus

The ''Hall of Heads'' sounds pretty interesting... http://collider.com/alien-covenant-spoilers-things-to-know/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social#creatures

I bet we'll barely learn anything about it in the movie, though. It's sad that the engineers have such a small role.

Enoch

Enoch

THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

Collider seems to confirm that the body we see in that overhead shot is indeed
Spoiler
an Engineer
[close]

bacchus

bacchus

Quote from: shawsbaby on Mar 01, 2017, 03:21:07 PM
Collider seems to confirm that the body we see in that overhead shot is indeed
Spoiler
an Engineer
[close]

Considering all the other set reports and...

Spoiler
....the mention of Shaw's hiding place, I'm starting to believe (hope) that Shaw is actually still alive in the film and just in hiding. Jungle girl style.
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

Great.. I m not fast enough to read everything...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed