IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,644 times)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

;D   exactly Simons, ex-act-ly.  The space jockey idea is indeed extremely, veeeeeeeeeeerry tricky to do ( now don't get me wrong, the brothers seem that they are inetirely up for the job, BUT there are some real, HARDCORE Alien fans and to mess with that you literally would be bringing HELL)  I still 100 % + behind them, and once the movie recieves its Premier opening I'll be there to big them up, they have showed nothing but true dedication and for that I think we should all say a BIG ' thank you ' to them from bringing back, not one ... BUT TWO franchises back from the brinks of it both nearly being over.  FOX should go the direction of what MGM are doing with Terminator ... NEW ALIEN     ;D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

if a 3rd film came out i dont think it shud rush straight into outer space....maybe it shud start off on earth (maybe in a city?) then introduce it to space and end it hangin' onto another sequel

BUGZ

BUGZ

How can this be a Stand-Alone movie when the film begins where the 1st one ends? That doesn't make any sense?!?    ::)  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

???   Wait a minute, remember in AvP when the Elder Predator and the other Predators take Scar and leave. That has got to be the ship that the Predalien is in, and all the other Predators are in to,including Wolf and the Elder Predator.   ;D   Therfor the ship that crashes to Earth is the same ship from AvP.   :)  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

If you don't believe me then think about it hard.If it was another ship then how did the Predalien get on that other ship then....   :-\     ;D   It has to be the ship from AvP if not, then it must be another Predalien on another ship.Anyone got anything better than my idea?   ???  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

:o   The masked Pred. looks sweat,cool, and AWSOME!!!!!!   8)   He shure does have a long neck though...   :-\     ???  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

@ ZERO .T 201.369...maybe the predalien attacks and a few preds decide to abandon ship in a pod but stored away on bord is the predalien, resulting in more mayhem and a downed ship... then wolfe comes in?

Semaka

Semaka

It is the ship from the 1st movie because they will REPLAY the birth of the Predalien. But we don't know for sure if Wolf was on that ship, he could be returning from hunting, and he heard that the Mothership crashed on Earth, and came to see what has happend, and then he finds out about the aliens (because we can see in the trailer that he hangs a corpse on a tree in the woods, like in Predator movie. I think after that he notices the aliens.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i think the guy hanging frm the tree is part of the hunting party lookin for the crashsite or the father and son, who gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time

Semaka

Semaka

yeah, but, i still think that Wolf isn't on the ship from AvP. Because he isn't hurt from the crash, and i think in the trailer, there is a scene with Wolf, and behind him is a ship, smaller than the one that crashed, i think it is his ship, although I think the ship is going to blow up.

Semaka

Semaka

look at the r-band trailer, and stop it exactly at 1min and 49 sec. There is the ship, behind Wolf, is small, I think that is his ship, and he wasn't on the main ship.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i agree SEMAKA, unless its jst a perspective shot or a certain part of the ship which is smaller?

Xerxész

Xerxész

Semaka: In the red band trailer it is not Wolf's ship. That ship is going to explode so it is the crashed scout ship.  And don't forget guys that the main AvP ship is redesigned. So it could be that we won't recognize it.

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

YAUTJA....Predators arn't wusey's you know,they can fight back.Out of all the Predator movies,books ect.. I have never seen a Predator run away from a Alien or a human.   ::)   It has to be on the mothership, if anybody thinks they can prove me wrong, than tell me.   ::)  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Zero.T201.369!  Not of necessity has to be on the AvP ship. Just think about it: the team is looking for the hunter and his son at night in the forest. And then we see Wolf's thermal vision mode so Wolf is in the forest at the same time. So he comes later than the crash-landing of the scout ship. So he comes on an other ship. Am I right, Colin?    ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed