Alien: Covenant - Origins - Prequel Novel

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2016, 08:52:31 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant - Origins - Prequel Novel (Read 104,054 times)

CrespiChickenStrips

David and Shaw or I don't care personally.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2017, 05:47:07 PMPerhaps the Alien's inclusion means it wont be as Alien-less as we think?

I was thinking more of Daniels being suited and all tooled up a la the end of Covenant, but fair point!

tleilaxu

I predict some Blade Runner-esque setting on Earth. HIGHLY doubt there's going to be a xenomorph in it, and the xeno on the cover is probably just more misguided marketing by Fox.

SM

Not entirely.

Mateusz

Mateusz

Amazing Cover <3 Daniels is THE BEST from Covenant

Ultramorph

SM

;D

felix

I pass. Not interested in Covenant. Getting the upcoming Predator and Alien Omnibus is enough for me.

Scorpio

Quote from: tleilaxu on Jul 27, 2017, 07:51:49 PM
I predict some Blade Runner-esque setting on Earth. HIGHLY doubt there's going to be a xenomorph in it, and the xeno on the cover is probably just more misguided marketing by Fox.

No aliens = GOOD.  I liked seeing the alien in Covenant but it didn't really need it.  We need more stories set in this universe with no aliens.

asil

Can't wait!

CaribbeanAlienMan

CaribbeanAlienMan

Careful, everybody wanted Aliens in Prometheus and got Engineers and hated it, then they got Aliens in Covenant and hated it because it did not have the Engineers from Prometheus ....you see the hypocrisy bro. Both movies had a lot of flaws but it gave us new story telling, then again both prequels are to complicated for the average fan to comprehend, lets ask for the next movie in whatever direction they take to be exactly like Alien 2.

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal HicksI really really really really wish they'd stop using stock photos for these covers. I miss seeing the old painted artwork. Give me some covers from Tristan Jones or Raymond Swanland!

Agreed sir!!! Very much agreed!!!

lesserson

lesserson

NOT Interested!

joylit

I have a question. If this is the most expensive and ambitious Weyland-Yutani endeavor, how can the captain decide to scrap the plans to continue the trip to Origae 6 to land on an uncharted planet instead.

SM

Because it was a potentially a much better option and worth investigating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed