The OWLF Files - Videos about Predator Lore

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 01, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Author
The OWLF Files - Videos about Predator Lore (Read 4,053 times)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks, Voodoo. I do love Eternal. It was mentioned in the other video I did last week, but early reports of the AvP movie sounded like an adaptation of Eternal. Personally, I'd like to see some more substantial use of humans rocking Predator technology on screen. I was so disappointed by how it was handled in The Predator.

Kailem

I always liked Light-Stepper. It was cool to follow a Predator across multiple stories and be all "hey, it's that guy again!"

I'd hoped that NECA might make a figure of him at some point, but that'd probably be ages away, if they even still have the licence.

Voodoo Magic

Great video Hicks!

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 07, 2021, 07:34:14 PM
I always liked Light-Stepper. It was cool to follow a Predator across multiple stories and be all "hey, it's that guy again!"

And it's still not enough Light-Stepper!

In my head I replaced Hotstepper with Light-Stepper and presto - our boy even has his own theme song.🤘

Mr.Turok

Will there be one about the sort of recent Isabelle tapes? I think some of the info dropped there have some interesting topics to discuss about.

Corporal Hicks

It's on the list! More stuff to talk about with this topic than just the comic now so it's of more interest.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 28, 2021, 08:12:01 AM
It's on the list! More stuff to talk about with this topic than just the comic now so it's of more interest.
Awesome, I can't wait!

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

Is this based entirely on that one NECA blurb?

Corporal Hicks

Nah, they debuted before that.

[cancerblack]

I've not had the chance to listen (yet), where did they pop up first?

Corporal Hicks

The glorious novel that is Forever Midnight.

[cancerblack]

Ah, I missed out on that one. And South China Sea, and will regret it most of my days haha

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 30, 2021, 12:14:20 PM
Ah, I missed out on that one.

Missing "Forever Midnight" is like dodging a bullet.  You are the one, Neo.

[cancerblack]

The reputation of the trash ones meant I lost out on the few excellent ones too unfortunately. I think it was the Perry AvP ones that put me off initially though. Those ones, good grief.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 30, 2021, 12:45:34 PM
You are the one, Neo.

Pozzibly I am clozeer to ze Frenchmun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed