Alien 3 Podcast Featuring Vincent Ward & Lance Henriksen

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2015, 07:31:57 PM

Author
Alien 3 Podcast Featuring Vincent Ward & Lance Henriksen (Read 32,065 times)

Darkness

Darkness

alien3 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

This should be fun for all you Alien 3 fans out there. Movie podcast website The Projection Booth has done a monster of a podcast all about Alien 3. It’s 3 hours 15 minutes long and features interviews with writers Vincent Ward and John Fasano who worked on the wooden planet script. The podcast also features Lance Henriksen who played Bishop and Holt McCallany who played Junior – the prisoner with the goggles who tries to rape Ripley. Lastly, the website speaks to Mark Veheiden who wrote some of the early Aliens and Predator comics for Dark Horse.

It’s very interesting if you like hearing about all the behind-the-scenes on Alien 3. They talk all about the movie’s troubled production and the various early scripts and directors such as David Twohy’s prison planet script. Lance Henriksen talks about his role in Aliens and Alien 3 and answers the age old question on whether Bishop II was an android or a human being.  Holt McCallany discusses how he got into acting and what it was like working with director David Fincher. You can download the podcast directly here.

xeno_alpha_07

Was just about to post this!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

YES!!! FINALLY AN ALIEN 3 PODCAST HI FIVE TO ALL ALIEN 3 FANS(ps did the interviewer ask them on their opinion on the new Alien 5 and that alien 3 should be retconned)

SpreadEagleBeagle

XENOMORPHOSIS

When was the interview with John Fasano recorded? He passed away about a year ago.

Darkness

They said that bit was recorded six months before his death.

Corporal Hicks

I listened to the first 20 minutes on the way to work. Somewhat unkind to the film so far but it's interesting to listen to how they all thought about the film after their first reactions.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 23, 2015, 07:16:36 AMSomewhat unkind to the film so far but it's interesting to listen to how they all thought about the film after their first reactions.

They need to get Charles Dance and Ralph Brown in there, they've always been staunch defenders of what Fincher attempted to achieve.

THE CITY HUNTER

In the podcast they should have got an die hard alien 3 fan that would make the conversation more interesting they did with the MGSV trailer analyses by some guys in Youtube also i kind of agreed with the aliens animations being clunky and bad but i disagreed with them when they said they should have put a guy in a Alien suit, the Runner is an animal Alien putting a guy in a suit would not look animal like and dont say put a dog in a Alien suit.The podcast was alright but i thought it would be more about alien 3 some parts they were just talking about their career also i was upset that they(the interviewer) didnt ask them about their opinion if alien 3 should get retconned and what their thoughts were.What was your opinion on this podcast.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 23, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
and dont say put a dog in a Alien suit.

"Why don't you love me...?" :c

Quotealso i was upset that they(the interviewer) didnt ask them about their opinion if alien 3 should get retconned and what their thoughts were.

That's not the kind of question to ask in an interview. The answer would be overly predictable and not really contribute anything new.

Also, we don't even know if it's going to happen.

I refer back to when 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' came out and Christopher Lee refused to give an on-the-record opinion about Oldman's performance as Dracula, because he felt he'd get slated for it either way: If he said it was brilliant, people would just assume he wants to work with Francis Ford Coppola, whereas if he said he thought it was bad, people would think he was just a sore loser for not getting cast in it.

SpreadEagleBeagle

The pod cast has been quite underwhelming and predictable so far... Too bad

HuDaFuK

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 23, 2015, 04:26:19 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 23, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
and dont say put a dog in a Alien suit.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/S574MS3E4vI/AAAAAAAATGg/N_FmGMLu5g0/s400/whippet3.jpg

"Why don't you love me...?" :c

Quotealso i was upset that they(the interviewer) didnt ask them about their opinion if alien 3 should get retconned and what their thoughts were.

That's not the kind of question to ask in an interview. The answer would be overly predictable and not really contribute anything new.

Also, we don't even know if it's going to happen.

I refer back to when 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' came out and Christopher Lee refused to give an on-the-record opinion about Oldman's performance as Dracula, because he felt he'd get slated for it either way: If he said it was brilliant, people would just assume he wants to work with Francis Ford Coppola, whereas if he said he thought it was bad, people would think he was just a sore loser for not getting cast in it.
You got a point and what is that dog wearing but i still think they should have got an alien 3 fan.

Xenomorphine

It's the one they did try to use on set for the dogburster scene.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 23, 2015, 08:23:11 PM
It's the one they did try to use on set for the dogburster scene.
Ah yes i see but they did not put the dog in a Alien suit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed