Stingray's Art

Started by Stingray, Jun 24, 2012, 07:11:05 PM

Author
Stingray's Art (Read 34,637 times)

Stingray

Stingray

Quote from: Topazora on Jul 05, 2012, 05:02:40 AM
Do you use references in your work?

I use to, but not anymore. Most of everything is from my own imagination... which often includes my dreams/nightmares.

These days I've gotten quite the hang of drawing mechanical detail in various complexity, without having to look at anything for reference.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I almost never post in this art forum, but the sheer talent on display in this thread is staggering. You're 18?! My God, you have a future in this, most definitely.

Eva

Eva

Just.. stunning artwork :o

Stingray

Stingray

Thanks so much!

Stingray

Stingray

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

WHY aren't you rich and famous yet?

Stingray

Stingray

My lazyism gets the best of me sometimes.  :-[

Where was I with storyboards? Oh, right... the hovercopter-crashing-into-part-of-ship idea I lifted from one of my dreams (the first two panels are seen in the previous page of this thread):

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This along is getting me so f**king excited, I don't know what it is, but I thank the Gods that you, Stingray, inspire me to get off my ass and get my imagination going.

Stingray

Stingray

Sorry for late reply. Thanks for your comment! I'm so happy that my work inspires you so much!  :)

Stingray

Stingray

Sketched in math class yesterday:

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

No. You did NOT sketch that in math class. You deliberately refused to focus on your studies and completely submerged your attention on creating these marvelous pieces with mind-blowing detail. Your teacher could only watch in awe, while the rest of your schoolmates simply collapsed from the sheer amount of awesomeness radiation.

Spoiler
I did some artsifying too. Care to show up on Skype later? I would like to show you.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Stingray on Sep 18, 2012, 01:39:42 PM
Sketched in math class yesterday:

That is a sketch :o

My math class sketches are mostly scribbles and squiggly lines! Excellent work man!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My eyes, they are rolling away because they cannot believe the information they are processing!!!

Stingray

Stingray

Quote from: Deadmeat on Sep 18, 2012, 03:50:56 PM
No. You did NOT sketch that in math class. You deliberately refused to focus on your studies and completely submerged your attention on creating these marvelous pieces with mind-blowing detail. Your teacher could only watch in awe, while the rest of your schoolmates simply collapsed from the sheer amount of awesomeness radiation.

Spoiler
I did some artsifying too. Care to show up on Skype later? I would like to show you.
[close]

Guilty!  :-[

Spoiler
Sure, I'll be on shortly after my next math class adventure.
[close]

Stingray

Stingray

These aircraft concepts were drawn in today's math class:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed