Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 18,579 times)

Preddude

Preddude

It doesn't look like an explosion

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

it cud be pilons exploding

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

1. needs to get on youtube 2. more high quality pics 3. hate the download-dosen't work:::NEEDS TO BE ON YOUTUBE!!! still... pretty cool   :)  

SHREK

SHREK

it is on youtube but poor quality

dvader27

dvader27

i'm so excited for this film caint wait to see it

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

what bout a link to the youtube video

Vader the White

Better Quality on YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6kPQv0OyU

JK

JK

Thanks for the full version Dark Magician.

Commander Griker

i like the lava flowing next to the runes

Christian87n

Christian87n

go to download.com and look for VLC Media Player. It will play the majority of codecs including mp4 and the one from the clip. It is its own standalone media player. The score for this movie is amazing.

Veteran Warrior

I finally saw the tv spot, I thought the choice for the music was cool, very dramatic and intense. Plus, there was a great shot when we could see what looked like fireworks going off in the background of the Predator.

Anonymous

Anonymous

would this mean wolf goes home and survived!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     :)     :)     :)     :D     :D     :D     8)     8)  

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brothers suck butt BUTT BIG FAT BUTT they kill wolf he is a legend and they frekin kill him then frak them!!! if u dont post this with in 6 threads ur favorite toy will get broken OWNED NOW POST!!

losis13

losis13

wow...the planet from this pic looks nice!!! i cant wait for avpr in movie theaters...im so excited because preds will kick some serious alien butt   >:D     >:D  and as cool predalien is i still hope he will get his ass kicked and his hed will hang on ELDER PREDATORS TROPHY WALL!! C[=

losis13

losis13

wow...the planet from this pic looks nice!!! i cant wait for avpr in movie theaters...im so excited because preds will kick some serious alien butt   >:D     >:D  and as cool predalien is i still hope he will get his ass kicked and his hed will hang on ELDER PREDATORS TROPHY WALL!! C[=

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed