New Predators Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 06:26:05 PM

Author
New Predators Production Stills! (Read 24,045 times)

alien90

alien90

are you guys high as a kite??? those new Preds look awesome!! the movie would be boring as hell if they had the same "original" pred look... thats why i liked P2 so much..

andy_07

andy_07

i have mixed feelings of the super preds face.  some look good, but some pics look weird.  i could see it though.  a clan experimented on, and now they want revenge.  that would make sense.  at least they keep with each pred looking slightly different to give them personallity.  i cant wait for the movie though!!

andy_07

andy_07

also, i love the super preds helmets, especially the jaw one.  either way, i must admit, i will like the movie because i am a fanatic.  i liked avp, and avp-r.  i did hate the preds face in avp though!

silent

silent

great stuff but why show the a pic were it shows the fight between the 2 of them??? i mean we all knew this wanna ganna happen but o well loosk good lool

RougeAlien84

Christ all mighty, WAY more negativity than I expected. Are you people ever satisfied?

Everything looks great so far. Seriously, at least they don't look like f**king huge wrestlers wearing costumes anymore.

Let's just hope the Yaujta don't "roar" like lions either...

heon123

heon123

DAMN IT I RUINED IT FOR MYSELF but i bet you you cant resit the temptation to see those pictures

Mick

Mick

Looks good, but Predators are not tall enuff.

Hemi

Hemi

The skinned man...is that Dutch?

Rob#2

Rob#2

The Black Super Predator could be a differant race of Predator, kinde of like us humans ? anyway the pics are awesome I can't wate to see the movie.

aussie predator

aussie predator

Badass predators Love the Falcon predator hes looks badass can't wait to see him fight Hanzo

kane

kane

these predators definently have a different feel about them but i thinks its a really good thing. i'm also thinking that the actual hand to hand fighting might be a bit choppy but im sure that this movie will make up for it with sheer firepower. its looking good in my eyes.

tigerija

tigerija

Look more like Horror creatures now. Stop whining guyz. Classic predator... lol...

Veteran Warrior

absolutely amazing!!! That is a terrifying face

I think his new ugly face is "super" but it super ugly; lol

stav

stav

black super predators look alright but i think they will go well in the movie. hopefully theres a fight between the predators

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed