New Predators Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 06:26:05 PM

Author
New Predators Production Stills! (Read 24,039 times)

monster666

monster666

just not tall enough..need to be kevin peter hall height,,,cant understand why they didnt use 7ft plus actors

predalien27

The BSP is probably going to have the effect that the Newborn had.  It's a cool design, but it doesn't fit the franchise.

HMRUBICON

HMRUBICON

looks like the Guyver creatures

Starkiller

the pic of the super black pred roaring at the original pred is awesome! it actually looks mean and scary, will look alot better on film, im all up for these new designs, both avp and avp-r updated versions of the orginals are getting boring, we need something new, fresh, bold and exciting, im hoping this movie will turn out good.

Weasel

Weasel

BSP face is disappointing. Very, since the other preds faces look great.

ghosted

ghosted

Im sorry, i have to say as a huge fan i love it no matter what and know it will be awesome

Stuntman

Stuntman

looks i a mix of Al Simmons Spawn and PREDATOR. Cool but i like the sleek look of classic better OF COURSE

Stuntman

Stuntman

if anyone has read the comics these "NEW" predators should be dubbed "bad bloods"...in the comics bad bloods look different from the average pred...kinda like these BSPs

pvt.Hickson

pvt.Hickson

3 and 4 BAD f**kIN ASS

naska

naska

BSP unmasked looks like the monster from "till dusk till dawn". I personally don't like the head's design. Though with the mask on the design is cool

Naska

Naska

BSP unmasked looks like the monster from "till dusk till dawn". I personally don't like the head's design. Though with the mask on the design is cool

norum55

norum55

W I C K E D ! !

Brego

Brego

Its the eyes.  They dont seem as life like as in the original or for that matter AVP or AVPR.  As mentioned by someone earlier you cant judge by these images as they dont seem to have been digital graded as the actual film probably will be.

atomicpunk

well i dont like the faces and dont care for the tusks on the 1 pred.and the jawbone on the other.preds wouldnt put something like that on their masks it would get in the way of movement.like i said before cant beat stan winstons designs and the pred in pred 2 was the best looking (sick).oh well hope im wrong but looks kind of lame.

RavagerX

RavagerX

Some of these Predators don't even look like a Predator when they're unmasked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed