New Predators Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 06:26:05 PM

Author
New Predators Production Stills! (Read 24,274 times)

Dude

Dude

I miss STAN WINSTON. RIP.

PredalienXenomorph

Well... uh..... This is different. Should look better on film.

WolfPred87

WolfPred87

the unmasked versions are figures so they will look much better on film where we can see them in all of their glory.  as for the face design, I admit I was a little apprehensive when I first looked at them but seeing it over and over now I am loving the new look.  They look menacing and quite scary.  Yes, they have tampered with the look, but overall design, no.  You can still tell that it is a predator, it's just one that is part of a clan that is brutally violent that rewards it's young warriors for their creative killing abilities that seem to break many of the predator laws

C91_SJ

C91_SJ

the BSP's face looks like a gremlin, no kidding!

Dude

Dude

Black Super Predator looks like a Gremlin no?

AlienKiller666

holy f**k this is bad asss

thetruthasalways

thetruthasalways

everything is perfect so far all the nay sayers should go back to watching the movie that they idolize AVP and leave predators to the true pred fans

Jonny05

Jonny05

What an insult to stan winston!  WASTE! OF! TIME!!!

marko

marko

XD

Jonny05

Jonny05

@thetruthasalways

Erm, if your a "true" predator fan you'd be pissed off at those pics.  Sorry, but this film is looking pathetic, the new Preds are cheap looking and like something out a bad TV movie.

Dual Blade

I love how people have already come to their own conclusion about the film, ' epic fail ', I tell ya some fans here really are hard to please. They have to expose the black predator's face as so you can see the details, under the right lighting when lit well you'll ses the facial expressions work better, the bl;ack predator will convey that mood I'm sure.

What I'm saying people is try to have an open mind, their only stills, this movie will be good I'm so sure.

Alien³

Alien³

I'm not looking :) I'm patiently waiting.

Turnaround

Turnaround

Looking forward to this movie and been following everything on this great site. That "super predator" face though...I literally spat out my beer with laughter.

thomas

thomas

Crap...that face...oh that horrible face. Very creative, but SO over the top its crap. The original predator is ok with his mandibles open. But when they are closed it looks like shit and his mask is fatter it seems around the cheek.Looks like they used the same head mold from the first AVP. The BSPs look ok with their masks with the exception of the one without bones on it. His seems so big. Why can't anyone stay with whats been laid down by the greats before? Why can't they stay 100% accurate to the original designs? No everyone has put their own crap touch to it, or use shit from the prior movies to same money...I'm done with these movies. I stopped caring at Predator 2 And Alien 3. The rest are bastardized versions...I'm not even going to wait till the movie is out to pass judgment. It will bomb. And if it doesn't suck ill put my foot in my mouth. But this is the slip up I was waiting for. Goddamn Robert Rodriguez!!!!

mcg

mcg

new preds look like stuff from a  cheap sci fi chanel movie!!!!
i hope they look better in the movie.
one good thing.
no merchandise to buy beause these designs SUCK in my opionion!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed