SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!!

Started by BiggyMac04, Jan 19, 2012, 08:22:30 PM

Author
SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!! (Read 50,659 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

I wonder if test screenings of Prometheus will either lack the ending or have a false one. Hopefully these rumored test screenings yield us some juicy plot details soon--this dry spell is agonizing.

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 08, 2012, 08:37:37 PM
Just tweeted him back.
Let us know what he says, just in case you were planning to leave it for your own ;)

jmd7340

jmd7340

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 08, 2012, 08:37:37 PM
Just tweeted him back.

Has anyone heard anything from the guy who apparently went to a screening of Prometheus???

Never say no to Panda!

Well PM the troll if you want a made up story  :laugh:

ThisBethesdaSea

He didn't reply to my tweet. Surprise surprise.

fiveways

fiveways

If he is a troll it is such a weird and random trolling attempt after reading the rest of his twitter.  Like it's even an odd movie to pick as a "cry for attention" kinda tweet.  You figure he would have used, judging by his twitter, like #avengers or something, not a kinda "cult" film....[I still consider Alien to be one of the most successful cult films of all time].

Gazz

Gazz

Alien is far from what I would describe as a cult film. Cult film's are usually pictures that have developed a reputation on smaller or home release, slowly rising to mainstream levels of attention over years. Alien was an out and out success and has been since it's release.

Cvalda

Cvalda

So this screening was apparently supposed to happen today. Maybe it's happening right now, and when we wake up tomorrow there will be spoilers posted either here or IMDB!!!!

Or not.

Pn2501

Pn2501

hasnt it already screened? i thought it was yesterday, or am i confusing PST again.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 01, 2012, 05:57:25 AM
hasnt it already screened? i thought it was yesterday, or am i confusing PST again.
Don't you Aussie's live in the future? Or is it the past? I dunno. There was no time confirmed on the website, just "12:03am" or somesuch before they took it down. It's still the 29th PST, so...

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 01, 2012, 06:01:03 AM
Don't you Aussie's live in the future? Or is it the past? I dunno. There was no time confirmed on the website, just "12:03am" or somesuch before they took it down. It's still the 29th PST, so...

We live in the future! Depending on where you are on this massive island of course. Me and Pn are 10 hours ahead to be precise, if you are in London, or 18 hours ahead of PST.

-Chris

SM

SM

It's just after 5pm in the future.

Quote from: Gazz on Feb 11, 2012, 01:00:36 AM
Alien is far from what I would describe as a cult film. Cult film's are usually pictures that have developed a reputation on smaller or home release, slowly rising to mainstream levels of attention over years. Alien was an out and out success and has been since it's release.

Quite.  Cult films are ones that generally don't do well at the box office but ultimately find a dedicated audience on video/ DVD or via small independent cinemas.

Alien always had a big audience.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 01, 2012, 06:02:52 AM

We live in the future! By 10 hours to be precise, if you are in London.

-Chris
So you're actually 18 hours in the future from California.  :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 01, 2012, 06:02:52 AM

We live in the future! By 10 hours to be precise, if you are in London.

-Chris

its why were so f**king cool!!

yeah its 10:15 pm on the 29th over there right now the screening was as follows

so yeah almost 12 hours ago

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 01, 2012, 06:21:18 AM
yeah its 10:15 pm on the 29th over there right now the screening was as follows

http://i.imgur.com/qNJbM.jpg

so yeah almost 12 hours ago
I don't think that was the actual time--no studio is going to hold a test screening after midnight. They probably didn't even go through with it anyway.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed