Strong hints of Alien Isolation revamped for VR

Started by Bughunter S. Thomson, Sep 16, 2016, 04:26:01 PM

Author
Strong hints of Alien Isolation revamped for VR (Read 16,461 times)

PsyKore

I dread what VR will cost in Australia...

Patrick m

Patrick m

Hopefully it wont be a release and just becomes an add on to the existing game. Ive already bought the game on steam and really dont want to rebuy it on the oculus store or something.

Patrick m

Patrick m

I actually have played it while wearing my oculus rift without full vr support or anything and it was actually pretty cool. Vr fps games are very disorienting though so hopefully they can find a work around.

SpreadEagleBeagle

A:I VR sounds pretty cool! Hopefully it will do well enough to spark the possibility of an A:I sequel! That would be swell!

newbeing

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 02, 2016, 09:47:29 PM
A:I VR sounds pretty cool! Hopefully it will do well enough to spark the possibility of an A:I sequel! That would be swell!

If anything it at least shows Sega still has some enthusiasm for the game.

Yamakino

Yamakino

VR 101, If the game was not originally made for VR don't adapt it for VR that is pretty much the Oculus Rift guidelines as it never works out well. I'd rather have a sequel than mess around with a technology that seems to have come and gone before it ever caught on "once again".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed