Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2020, 08:02:14 PM

Author
Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?! (Read 10,778 times)

Corporal Hicks

Exclusive: Arnold's Voice in a New Predator Game!

QuoteHere's what he said when asked if he watches his own movies when they're on TV:

Arnold: The other day Predator came on, and I said to my girlfriend, "Let's watch the beginning." And we ended up watching the whole thing because it still held up today. Other movies don't hold up, but movies like Predator and the first Terminator really hold up, and it was really fun to watch. Interesting enough, a week later I was asked to do some voice-over for a video game that is coming out about Predator. So it was great that I watched it to get back in that mood again to do the voice-over.

No clarification on if he was referring to Hunting Grounds, or something else we don't know about. Personally, I think it's Hunting Grounds. I'm trying to find out more.

Kailem

Wow, that's really cool if that's the case! Unless they're adding new content to that Predator VR game it'd have to be this.

Wonder why he said yes to doing some voice over work here but not in MK 11 though? Maybe this one is just going to be less work?

Either way, very cool indeed!

Voodoo Magic

Predator Hunting Ground's Tommy Jarvis confirmed?

HOT!

DAMN!

Kailem

"Time to let Old Schaefer out the bag."

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 13, 2020, 08:23:32 PM
Predator Hunting Ground's Tommy Jarvis confirmed?

Please. Playing like Dutch in a game is something so unbelievable it never crossed my mind as a possibility during all these years.

Xeridian

This would be pretty darn cool. However based on the timing of this interview and the release of the game I find it unlikely approach him a few weeks before the release of the game, given that this isn´t for some DLC in the future.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xeridian on Mar 13, 2020, 10:03:54 PM
This would be pretty darn cool. However based on the timing of this interview and the release of the game I find it unlikely approach him a few weeks before the release of the game, given that this isn´t for some DLC in the future.

• "The other day Predator came on, and I said to my girlfriend, "Let's watch the beginning." And we ended up watching the whole thing because it still held up today. Other movies don't hold up, but movies like Predator and the first Terminator really hold up, and it was really fun to watch. Interesting enough, a week later I was asked to do some voice-over for a video game that is coming out about Predator. So it was great that I watched it to get back in that mood again to do the voice-over.

I don't pretend to have an inside track on any of this, but I've listened to Arnold long enough that "the other day" can literally be months & months ago.

molasar

I can imagine a launch trailer for P:HG where at its end the old Dutch shouts at you from arriving helicopter his famous line.

Gr33n M4n

It be cool if he came with special abilities.

John Cassity

John Cassity

I hope it going be better than the Nes version

Huggs

I read all of that in Arnold's voice.

Gr33n M4n

Let's hope it's not just for a trailer to sell more copies. I wanna see this in-game.

SuperiorIronman

Part of me wants to see Arnold in the Predator Killer.
Wild to me he couldn't come back for the movies and even refused to voice the T-800 for Mortal Kombat but he came back for some Predator voice-over. I'm just glad he's back but I'm amused he came back for (presumably) Hunting Grounds.

If they have any single-player I wonder if we could see ourselves playing as Dutch. They did model the 87 Predator and they modeled painless. Makes me wonder if any sort of single-player would be built around the film seeing as they would already have the jungle.

acrediblesource

Consider this though the game takes place in the present day so he won't be in the story mode unless it is him in present day....which should intrigue.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 14, 2020, 12:59:17 AM
They did model the 87 Predator and they modeled painless.

Yes, they did them because they a part of the license. Although to make actors' likenesses, they need to have separate contracts with them.

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Mar 14, 2020, 12:42:17 AM
Let's hope it's not just for a trailer to sell more copies. I wanna see this in-game.

That is why I suggested that he is old i.e. his 3D model in a helicopter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed