Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Author
Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way (Read 59,336 times)

Corporal Hicks

HuDa and I are going to see it at London. I know it's a journey and a half for you, but the offers there if you want to join us.

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 11, 2019, 01:00:22 PM
HuDa and I are going to see it at London. I know it's a journey and a half for you, but the offers there if you want to join us.

It's always a money thing. Not sure I could get to London cheaply within the next week  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, we're going August 31st.

Valaquen

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Inform us of the quality of the viewing experience.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Yes please do.

Valaquen

I saw this over the weekend. Will write up some thoughts when I have time (I was kinda whelmed, overall).

windebieste

I haven't had the chance to see 'Memory' yet as there has been no screening of it I know of in Australia; but I will be very interested in reading your opinion of it. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 12, 2019, 06:44:00 PM
I saw this over the weekend. Will write up some thoughts when I have time (I was kinda whelmed, overall).

Which kind of whelmed, Val? Which?!

The Old One

The Old One

Whelmed in of itself is a word, meaning:
engulf, submerge, or bury.

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2019, 09:28:41 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 12, 2019, 06:44:00 PM

Which kind of whelmed, Val? Which?!

Neither under nor over  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Cool, glad the public is finally going to get to see this On Demand. Still holding out hope for a Blu-ray as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed