A/P Definitive DVD Covers

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2007, 03:02:28 PM

Author
A/P Definitive DVD Covers (Read 3,977 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The releases of Alien, Aliens and Predator on Definitive DVD are not far away for the UK but some European countries have got their sets early. AliensOnline have got scans (front and back covers) up of the Spanish version of the DVDs but the UK versions will be similar to them.

20070129_01

The artwork isn’t bad. I like the Predator artwork especially. I had a brief glance at the back covers and I can’t see any new special features. It seems to me these are just repackaged versions of the existing SEs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They look pretty damn nice but don't seem like there's much point in them.    :-\  

The Ultimate Predator

I agree.

wolfboy

wolfboy

I still think the R1 Alien SE dvds are the best looking ones (minus Resurrection). All 4 of them were so consistent. And the packaging! It was one of the only reasons I bought them separately instead of getting the Quadrilogy.  Anyway yeah, no point re-releasing these unless they never got an SE version.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd imagine these are just the old SE with a new packaging and a new cover. I'll check 'em out but I probably wont buy them.  I think I'll buy another Quadrilogy anyway, my first one is pretty worn.    ???   Watched it too much!

Darkness

Darkness

Wouldn't you rather get the Quad head?

Ermac

Ermac

I wonder why they have a photo of a Resurrection Alien on there instead of one from the actual movie... To be honest, that Alien always pissed me off design-wise.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ahem, if I can find the head for £25 at HMV, then sure!

Darkness

Darkness

Save your money up for it or save the time and buy Lost.

The Ultimate Predator

You prefer Lost to Aliens?

Darkness

Darkness

Hmmm, yeah.    :)    It's the most captivating tv series I've ever seen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed