First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated]

Started by Darkness, May 29, 2009, 07:50:40 PM

Author
First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated] (Read 15,237 times)

Commander Griker

OMG I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Commander Griker

Why didn't monolith create this game Rebellion sucks thats why the second AVP game AVP2 was such a success i dont really like the graphics in this one but the game play looks fun    :o  

Commander Griker

Im still gonna get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe be it was done like this for faster frame rates

The Wolf

The Wolf

I just creamed my pants    :o  

Purebreedalien

It looks amazing    :o  

Rob

Rob

LOOKS BLOODY AWRSOM!!!!!!!!!

War Wager

Looks okay.

Chet

I want it so hard.   ;)  

bog113

bog113

The predator it's cool but the aliens looks awfull!!!

Hicks_0998

Why have 2 sets of wrist blades and have the Pred vision modes like that from AvPR with the wavey shit?

Key Taylor

Key Taylor

:)    http://narod.ru/disk/9268003000/GamePlayHD.wmv.html   here)))For you,AvP Friends)) AvP3 Gameplay ONLY Normal Quality

orange_hates_remakes

orange_hates_remakes

hi guys.  i will try to check out the footage, but does the game show our own feet/body in first person view (unless third person view is an option)...  thanks     :-\  

GrimyGhost

yep you can see preds legs when he jumps

The Man

The Man

A bunch of 13-14 year old kids who want Crysis graphics can go jump in a crocodile infested waters.  :)   It looked awesome in every single aspect.The clip was just too short though.Besides the game is FAR from being finished.... Personally i don't give a rats ass about phenomenal graphics.Who knows why,maybe because i'm not 14.

FearPeteySodes

Marine movement looked awkward and the aliens were meh at this point.  Still a day one buy for me at this stage but i hope they go for more of the horror style of the original rather than a generic schmup featuring a few aliens.  Personally i'd rather have A:CM.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed