New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 19,024 times)

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

bobcunk | 08 Dec 2007 01:1153 scar is dead and cant move, probebol why his blood isnt glowing ether.  ___________________  I was thinkin that, coz in avp wen the predalien is born the force of the chestburster 'bursting' made dead scar move up & down on the altar briefly, and I agree the reason he's blood isn't glowing is because he's dead (makes sense)

Sulaco

Sulaco

So that's wolf flying in solo, movie looks so bada$$!!!

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think the queen coming at out at the end is from the psp game. i hope they make an avp game using the crytek engine.

predhunter

predhunter

i knoe hes dead, but he should at least bounce up and down like in avp............dead or not dead..........predator blood should still be glowing.............like in predator 1............the dry blood on ana's pants is still glowing.............no doubt it should still be glowing in avp r too, but this must be a mistake............

Sulaco

Sulaco

predhunter, that's just it! I still call the vision mode in predator2 without the mask a mistake, but theres always a debate.

JK

JK

Someone knows about a site where i could  find diferent predators helmet.

predator217

predator217

dat does kinda bother me a lil..............scar's blood is not glowing.................a predator's blood should never stop glowing........even when its dry.................since avp the predator's blood is never rite...........some scene the blood isnt even glowing......it just look like it is, cuz it is only a light green color.....................

bobcunk

bobcunk

what scenes wasnt it glowing?

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

I can't watch it   :'(   What player do you guys use?

predz23

predz23

:(   always people complaining about something even though its nothing

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

music is great

Predator

Predator

To Predalien Warrior FLVplayer=)    TV SPOT IS COOOL)))

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Yay, it works   ;D   thx alot

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I love the shot of the Alien in the sewers, but I don't like how Chet emerges. Looks not as good as the scene in AVP.

Aran

Aran

wooo... best part was when the alien got thrown back after bein shot by wolfie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed