Alternate Endings *spolier*

Started by 85, Jul 14, 2010, 02:52:25 AM

Author
Alternate Endings *spolier* (Read 7,147 times)

if you could change the ending  of the movie what would it be ? just being curious.....

mine would be: when  Royce hits berzerker and his vision is going all crazy Royce runs up to him and gets his mask knocked off  then you see Royce run back at him and stops and looks at him .then black sees more clear and his blade comes out then does a super classic roar runs to Royce then you hear a shot then you see issable fired her sniper but black uses his plasma gun shoots in her direction barley misses (no mask).her arm is slightly burned  then berzerker turns around sees  Royce with his axe runs and cuts one of his mandibles  blood gushing out then you see him "type " something in his wrist computer then Royce cuts off his arm .blade pops out and gets Royce in the shoulder  Royce falls in pain black gets up and gets him by the neck and has his plasma gun straight at him then he axes his cannon shocking black lets go of Royce he falls . black takes off his cannon Royce has 2 grenades left throws at black and runs  BLAST you see Royce got some what damaged by the blast and then you see him standing there all busted up then a Targeting lasers one after another then you see a round 15 preds looking at him .seeing how close to death he is and then they start to cloak then the biggest one gives him a odd look then cloaks .and you see him holding her like in the movie. then they see people falling then they start to walk in that direction.  the camera pans back and you see blacks body is gone . then smash to black. ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'd have Berseker activate self destruct devices (that are planted in them while they were unconscious) on the two remaining humans once he knew they stood a chance at surviving. Then after that, have him look up to see the next round of humans arriving, he cloaks and prepares for the next hunt.

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 14, 2010, 03:11:19 AM
I'd have Berseker activate self destruct devices (that are planted in them while they were unconscious) on the two remaining humans once he knew they stood a chance at surviving. Then after that, have him look up to see the next round of humans arriving, he cloaks and prepares for the next hunt.

killing the main characters....................giving the berzerker a i win even if i have to cheat attitude ..........and getting ready for the next hunt............love it!!!!its so out of the blue!!!every one would be in shock by the end of the movie!but they would have probably changed long tall sally....

Yautja117

Yautja117

Nice Ideas. I was thinking about this on the way out of the theater, just a quick thought about this topic.
Royce is being slapped around, like Arnold in the first film, Isabelle killed by an enraged and wounded Super Predator. It's mask is torn in half, off due to the battle with the Classic Predator and being hit with an axe. Blood is running down its body, both its own and Royce's. Mr. Black roars and grabs it's enemy, throwing him about like a rag doll. It lifts Royce up and drives it's blade into Royce's knee and twists, letting the human scream on it's blade point. It pulls the blade out, a creepy  laugh escaping its mandibles. Then, a red light shines past. The is a shot from behind and nine Predator tri-lasers pop up on Mr. Black's back. The Super Predator turns and spots nine classic preds, all pointing Plasma casters in its direction. Mr. Blacks visable eye widens, the creature roaring in difiance. It charges the clan head on. The nine Preds fire and tear him apart. One of the classic Preds spies Royce, laying on the ground. He is in bad shape, his leg bent out wards and a dozen slash marks on his body. One of his eyes is missing, due to the force Mr.Black was hitting him with. Royce's breathing is wet and ragged, like one of his own ribs had punctured his lung. The Predator cocks its head and walks over to him and kneels down beside him and removes a knife from a sheath hanging at its side and places it on the humans chest. Royce stops breathing. The hunter growls softly and closes closes Royce's eyes. There is a great roaring from the sky and the Predator clan looks up and spots a ship landing far on the horizon. The hunters raise their weapons and roar, the first time the classic roar is heard in the film. They cloak and the camera zooms out abit, showing the camp on fire.
I know it's kind of stupid. I do like the idea of Mr. Black killing the two survivors via self-destruct devices. That would be unexpected.

my ending was more to keep a sequel and have them set up a army with all the people they dropped and have a fight till the death.then at the end you see and hear Royce do a victory yell then you see berzerker decloak behind him and then they fight till death .

JustADogChasingCars

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 14, 2010, 03:11:19 AM

THIS  ;D

LetsBugOut

LetsBugOut

I have a few, I did not like the fact the film just ended with them walking into the jungle with nothing happening.... so here are mine  :)

• After Royce and Isabelle start walking into the jungle while watching the next "shipment" come in the camera goes to Predator vision from up above in a tree. He watches them walk away until the thermal looses track of them. Then the camera cuts out to the predator turning off his cloak and then you see him press buttons on his arm gadget as if he was sending a message. The camera then fades to a Predator ship in space where we see them send out three "pods" that obviously contain predators inside..... the pods make there way to the planet as the film ends.

• Royce and Isabelle watch the next "shipment" start to come in. Wounded, tired, physically beat, they come onto the realization there is no hope for escape, only an inevitable death awaits them. Isabelle pulls out her pistol. They both look at the gun and each other before Royce says two words "Do it". The camera fades back to the jungle as two gun shots could be heard... as the film ends.

• Royce promises to Isabelle he will get them both off this planet as they are sitting down in the destroyed camp. As the new "shipment" is coming in Royce utters the words "Looks like time isn't on our side right now"... as he stands up, the camera follows him to the dead body of the slain super predator. Royce can be seen scavenging the mask, shoulder cannon and other gadgets. Isabelle walks to Royce and starts to assist in his activities as the film ends.

• While walking away into the jungle after seeing the new "shipment" come in... all of a sudden a parachute with a human lands within walking distance of them. They find Dutch.... the film ends.

BlackMatter169

Quote from: LetsBugOut on Jul 14, 2010, 07:21:28 AM
I have a few, I did not like the fact the film just ended with them walking into the jungle with nothing happening.... so here are mine  :)

• After Royce and Isabelle start walking into the jungle while watching the next "shipment" come in the camera goes to Predator vision from up above in a tree. He watches them walk away until the thermal looses track of them. Then the camera cuts out to the predator turning off his cloak and then you see him press buttons on his arm gadget as if he was sending a message. The camera then fades to a Predator ship in space where we see them send out three "pods" that obviously contain predators inside..... the pods make there way to the planet as the film ends.

• Royce and Isabelle watch the next "shipment" start to come in. Wounded, tired, physically beat, they come onto the realization there is no hope for escape, only an inevitable death awaits them. Isabelle pulls out her pistol. They both look at the gun and each other before Royce says two words "Do it". The camera fades back to the jungle as two gun shots could be heard... as the film ends.

• Royce promises to Isabelle he will get them both off this planet as they are sitting down in the destroyed camp. As the new "shipment" is coming in Royce utters the words "Looks like time isn't on our side right now"... as he stands up, the camera follows him to the dead body of the slain super predator. Royce can be seen scavenging the mask, shoulder cannon and other gadgets. Isabelle walks to Royce and starts to assist in his activities as the film ends.

• While walking away into the jungle after seeing the new "shipment" come in... all of a sudden a parachute with a human lands within walking distance of them. They find Dutch.... the film ends.

Loved the last one , this series needs more Dutch!

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Its not an alternative ending but I thought it would have been cool if after escaping from the Pred camp and jumping off the waterfall, the human characters accidently stumble upon an hidden and empty cave where they find various scavenged items, weapons etc and also a dog tag with the name \"Dutch Schaeffer\". I think that it only makes sense that after killing Anytime Dutch would be a wanted man by the Super Preds.

SiL

SiL

That's exactly what this movie needed: To imply one of the most beloved characters had been needlessly killed off off-screen.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2010, 08:18:50 AM
That\'s exactly what this movie needed: To imply one of the most beloved characters had been needlessly killed off off-screen.

Who said his been killed off? ::)

SiL

SiL

I think you missed the word "imply" up there.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SiL on Jul 14, 2010, 08:23:03 AM
I think you missed the word \"imply\" up there.

No I never missed it; the scene that I suggested was meant to explain Dutch disappearance, that he was once on the planet and that he could be alive. If this scene had been in the movie I dont think many people will think that Dutch was killed off since there is nothing to suggest that; his just not there for all we know he could have been out at that moment or moved onto another hideout. I dont think anyone will think that his been killed off, well aprt from you and Im sure you have your reasons ;)

Quote from: Kev Loaf on Jul 14, 2010, 08:15:45 AM
Its not an alternative ending but I thought it would have been cool if after escaping from the Pred camp and jumping off the waterfall, the human characters accidently stumble upon an hidden and empty cave where they find various scavenged items, weapons etc and also a dog tag with the name \"Dutch Schaeffer\". I think that it only makes sense that after killing Anytime Dutch would be a wanted man by the Super Preds.

;D :D ;)

Aurelian

Aurelian

Well, if a crossover with the Alien franchise is still in the picture, I think it'd be interesting to have the movie end with Royce and Isabelle successfully making it onto the Predator ship bound for Earth. They don't realize that in the ship's cargo area, the Predators have humans and Alien eggs in stasis in preparation for a hunt. Royce and Isabelle accidentally disable the stasis mechanism, and mayhem breaks out in the cargo hold as facehuggers attack the humans. Some people make it out alive and find Royce and Isabelle, and they try to hold out as Aliens infest the ship. Meanwhile, another Predator ship comes to intercept this one, but they can't blow up the vessel because of its defenses. Instead, the Predators signal Royce and Isabelle to let them dock, and they hesitate for a long time until they realize that they can't survive on their own, so a group of Predators comes into the ship to clean up the mess. The humans find a collection of Weyland Yutani weapons that the Predators took as trophies, including prototype pulse rifles and smartguns. Aliens versus Predators versus ad hoc colonial marines.

This is a sequel, of course, so the alternate ending could just have them entering the ship with a closing shot of alien eggs in stasis.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed