Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,702 times)

Kailem

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1433090046874243077

That's right folks; Overcooked: All You Can Eat is coming to PS+!!!

Oh yeah also Hunting Grounds.

Voodoo Magic

Kailem

Nice! The other two trophies are a cool surprise since I don't think those had been datamined.

Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock the three masks that were previously "paid early access" (Mr Black's, City Hunter's rebreather and this Dutch one) via the field lockers? I've been pumping all my vert into those in order to get all the new trophies they've been adding, but so far I haven't had any luck getting the first two that had come out.

Is it another situation where they just straight-up can't be found in the loot crates?

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Did people forget the free July 19th Patch Update? I guess they did considering that the majority of people on PC can't get any new trophies without spending hours just opening crates plus the fact that the Alien skull trophy was released then as well.
Great marketing!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 15, 2021, 09:10:47 PM
Did people forget the free July 19th Patch Update? I guess they did considering that the majority of people on PC can't get any new trophies without spending hours just opening crates plus the fact that the Alien skull trophy was released then as well.
Great marketing!

Umm. You always had to open crates to get trophies.

And that was a different skull.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Sep 15, 2021, 08:27:50 PM
Nice! The other two trophies are a cool surprise since I don't think those had been datamined.

Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock the three masks that were previously "paid early access" (Mr Black's, City Hunter's rebreather and this Dutch one) via the field lockers? I've been pumping all my vert into those in order to get all the new trophies they've been adding, but so far I haven't had any luck getting the first two that had come out.

Is it another situation where they just straight-up can't be found in the loot crates?

Hmm. Since I bought the access, I don't know. Perhaps the answer lies in the nightmare known as the Illfonic Predator: Hunting Grounds official forum.

acrediblesource

SiL

That is, again, not the same trophy.

Voodoo Magic

Yep, not the same trophy.

acrediblesource

ahah, bested. Thank you for pointing that out.

Sabres21768

Does anyone have screenshots from inside the Stargazer base?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 16, 2021, 04:18:43 AM
Does anyone have screenshots from inside the Stargazer base?

It might not be today, but over the course of the next few days I can take some screenshots and post them here for you.

bigchap

I just watched Predator 2 last night and paused it to look at the awesome skull collection!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bigchap on Sep 16, 2021, 03:09:58 PM
I just watched Predator 2 last night and paused it to look at the awesome skull collection!

Isn't it awesome?!

And to think my wife won't allow a full size replica of it built in our bedroom!  >:(

Shaeffer11

Still playing this a couple hours a day!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed