AvP PC Patch #2 & Dedicated Servers Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 01, 2010, 10:17:53 PM

Author
AvP PC Patch #2 & Dedicated Servers Released (Read 16,376 times)

Xenomorphine

Go to properties and ask it to verify the integrity of it.

bog113

bog113

Must be patient!   8)  

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

DarKStaR350z

This game doesn't need a Crouch button or Iron Sights.
Lets focus on the real issues like not being able to choose a server in Ranked matches like you can in Player matches.
I aggree with the comment about Survivor rewards too, at the moment its basically Left for Dead with less, smaller levels.
Is there an end level or does it keep going?
Do you fight anything different later on? Preds\Alien Queen etc?
Maybe every so-many waves you could get a dead squad member back?
I like the Turret idea for surviving so long, perhaps they could have Killstreak rewards like CoD?  (just please keep them to only Survivor mode!)
I would expect to get the console versions patched\updated also, as of yet there has been nothing since release.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Add crouch! This still isn't good enough, we need to be able to browse ranked games and set them up! I saw someone earlier say, "we don't need crouch" - If you have played games half as much as I have, you'll know that back in the old days, the player could move, jump, crouch and lean whenever the player wanted - now these days everything is so...hmm....I'm gonna go for the word "automathic" and that's BULL****

CocaColaMan

This is just for PC right not PS3 or 360?

Because as it is now, Im really dissapointed with the online experience.

Waki

Waki

Hey all. I love AvP and was really waiting for this  next gen for years. But hey, even after no. 3 patch the game has still no ranked servers. 2Team DM Would be very nice, but this can be "applied" when you have mixed species and and just choose your favourite race. Still it is not the perfect solution. And I really cannot get, why I CTD when I try DX11 (for 10.1) mode after hitting start button before launch of the game. C++ is installed freshly, 10.3 ati drivers... I am bit sad because of it. I wanted some more FPS. My PC deserves better FPS achievement. Quad@2,4 (tried 3,2 also), 8GB RAM (Swap turned off) HD 4870oced max as Cat allowed... Still I have to say I love this game and I hope there will be more and more patches, which will turn this game into a perfect one, because it can be perfect with few needed aspects...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed