PS3 AC:M Players Thread

Started by Jonesy23, Feb 11, 2013, 10:59:42 PM

Author
PS3 AC:M Players Thread (Read 10,096 times)

Lie

Lie

I need a minimum of 3 people that can play tonight from about 6-8pm (UK) tonight is anyone gonna be available?

I'm asking cause there is this challenges that is kicking my ass and in return I'll help you with any and all challenges you need.

RayneStorm82

RayneStorm82

Quote from: Lie on Feb 15, 2013, 10:46:46 AM
I need a minimum of 3 people that can play tonight from about 6-8pm (UK) tonight is anyone gonna be available?

I'm asking cause there is this challenges that is kicking my ass and in return I'll help you with any and all challenges you need.
. Oh damn, sorry I missed you. Hope you got your challenge sorted? Feel free to add me on PSN if you wish  :)

PSN- rlg24
360 - westcountryblud

I'll be on 360 version tomorrow night but PS3 is usually my platform of choice.

Chestburster187

Chestburster187

Hit me up PS3'rs! OGShotcaller is the screen name. Escape mode is the bees knees but I'm always down to play whatever. I live in the US east coast, have a mic and a really good connection. Lets rock!

epyon9969

epyon9969

psn: epyon9969 in OH usa.  usually play online everyday if I can

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

psn shakermakeruk  uk .....

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

PSN: Castle81

mokole

mokole

PSN mokole1985. Eastern US

Terx2

Terx2

PSN: Terx2. Australia

Bastion of Gelderland

Bastion of Gelderland

what up dudes, will play from 5 pm to 12am (us central time) psn: colombiantio96_ 
add and message me we can all voice chat as prep

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

Though I think the game could have been so much better - I truly like the game. I think it provides the best and most up to date Aliens experience available. The last "Aliens only" experience I played was "Aliens Trilogy". Looking to meet other PS3 players, as I fear it will become harder to find players as time goes on. Will be buying the DLC maps for the game too.

My gamer tag is Castle81 add me as a friend. Leave your gamer tag here for other PS3 players to add!

epyon9969

epyon9969

epyon9969

mokole

mokole

mokloe1985

Bastion of Gelderland

colombiantio96_   (i will be on all day tomorrow central standard time)

predxeno

predxeno

My PSN username is predxeno, just tell me you're from this site and I'll add you.

Chestburster187

Chestburster187

Anyone have a good team they play with? My squad are getting tired of playing teams that can't make it out of the first escape point against us and are looking for a friendly challenge (we don't use rupture btw, but don't care if you do). Grab 3 buddies and let's have some fun!
PSN: OGShotcaller

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed