AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM

Author
AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early (Read 18,951 times)

ScarthePredator

:)    Can't wait until Console versian comes out.

definitionxmk

definitionxmk

Check Kmart guys, I bought mine there and i saw them for all the platforms... bought it friday night. sorry for the UK guys...

alpha defekt

@ Cloud
Alright, let me make this clear. Even though it says the 16th doesn't mean it will hit stores by that date. Only titles with an official 'street date' come in early for retail stores to sell by said date. Titles such as big name games like Halo, Call of Duty, Bioshock etc. Games which are not street dated normally come in the day after its shipdate. Recent example Star Ocean on Ps3 was supposed to be in stores in the 9th however it wasn't SD like Dante's Inferno or Bioshock 2 so it came in on the 10th. Judging by what the list of preoder games at my job, Avp didn't have 'street date written next to it like DI or Bio2. That's why. I imagine it won't show (at least in my area) until the 17th. However if by some chance they are out early that is great! Because i will buy mine as soon as it hits.

Apparently this doesn't make sense to most except a select few. Which I imagine their job is similar to mine. :/ So I expect to be the 17th if it is sooner? That is just awesome because it will be sooner then I expected. ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Every Gamestop I have called says they are getting it on the 17th. I worked at Best Buy for 4 years, and we rarely got a game on it's release date unless it was a Call of Duty or Halo. We always got it the day after.
My Best Buy connections are telling me that all the computers say their trucks will have the game delivered on the 17th.

Rem

Rem

the 17th? i thought it was suppose to come out on the 16th,that's what Gamestop said.[U.S release]

Mike’s Monsters

It releases and ships on the 16th. Shipping normally takes a day to get to the stores.
Some stores are getting it early, so you may get lucky and find it on the 16th.
I know I am going out tomorrow to see if I can find any stores with the game on the shelves already.

alpha defekt

@ Mikey
I heard that.

Predator-101

GRRR! no aussie store has broken street date. I tried to get my store to give me my hunter edition early but i  failed.   >:(  

JD

JD

Its annoying having to wait all week till friday, but i think ill just download the PC version cause its bound to get leaked before friday

ROARGATHOR

ROARGATHOR

Great, so I preorder on steam.  Wont get to play till Tuesday, when I could have just walked into walmart and grabbed the game today...

SelectedArt

SelectedArt

Already playin it, the game rocks, no f**kin framerate probs or else. It runs smoothly and again: ROCKS.

Playin on Xbox360!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

yeh yeh yeh   >:(  

Pete Script

Pete Script

For those that have it already, please post some gameplay footage to give the rest of us a taste of what is to come!

freshbreath3

i hope game is good

i just got review from gameinformer

they gave it a 5.7

which that is bullshit, I love that

multiplayer is really, i don't know what hell happen

I hate CRITICS   >:(  

SelectedArt

SelectedArt

f**k the Critics Ladies & gentlemen.
Who loved Avp 1 & 2, will love this shit ;-).

Just wish the Campaigns could be a little longer...
Pred Campaign already done...:P

HAve no possibility to post some footage...would if i could :).

By the way Preatorians, are damn hard bitches in that game...as marine you're so f**ked when one of them comes around...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed