Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,502 times)

PredBabe

PredBabe

Doing a play through of the Resident Evil 2 remake before RE3 comes out tomorrow. I thought I got used to Mr. X stomping around behind me since the last time I played... He's proving to still be a terrifying bastard after all this time though.  :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

CoD Modern Warfare on veteran. It's mostly not been too bad, but now I'm on the penultimate level where you have to fight your way through the Russian missile base before the nukes launch, and the time limit is f*cking unforgiving.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 03, 2020, 07:57:50 AM
CoD Modern Warfare on veteran. It's mostly not been too bad, but now I'm on the penultimate level where you have to fight your way through the Russian missile base before the nukes launch, and the time limit is f*cking unforgiving.

I remember when the Modern Warfare thing was new and kind of interesting.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the original Modern Warfare was the last CoD I really loved. Modern Warfare 2 was the point at which the series fell apart for me. I stopped buying them completely after Black Ops.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've never actually played more than five minutes of any of them.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 02, 2020, 12:03:42 AM
Finished Bioshock 2. It grew on me despite some grievances I had with it. Good but not as good as the first

I actually preferred Bioshock 2 over the first. Loved all the changes they made.

Currently playing Yoshi Crafted World on the Switch. This one has actually surprised me. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have.

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Playing Oxygen Not Included. Is a 2D base management simulation in space where you have to keep your colony alive by producing oxygen and other things such as producing food, power, cleaning waste, making sure temperature levels don't get to high or drop to cold levels. Is really addictive. CO2. water, heat, moral and food become problems balancing, but there are multiple ways to solve it and everybody has their own ways to fix their screw ups if you do one.

To produce oxygen, you need to build a machine that does that. However the machine requires power to work so you also need to build wires to it and also to a machine that produces the energy. Certain machines are much more powerful and can power up a bunch of things at once but it also produces heat around the surrounding area. Unless you keep the heat in check, things go bad really really fast. Oh yeah you also gotta remove the carbon dioxide that builds up in your lower parts of the base and other gases too. If you like base management games, this one might just get you hooked. The game officially released last year but I already see this as a classic. Is also not very demanding its requirements.

Huggs

Huggs

Bioshock

Modern Warfare 2

Huggs

Huggs

Mass Effect 2

Bioshock 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 3

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 05, 2020, 07:44:43 PM
Mass Effect 2

Bioshock 2

It took a pandemic to bring your PS3 out of mothballs?

D88M

D88M

I finished Doom Eternal the other day. Is okay. Everything that was good in the previous game here is better and everything that was bad is worse.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The platforming pisses me off so bad.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Nier
Combat is jank but the game has soul so I'll allow it

Huggs

Huggs

Black Ops 2: Zombies mode

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed