Facehuggers

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Oct 17, 2007, 10:05:33 PM

Author
Facehuggers (Read 44,840 times)

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Feb 11, 2008, 10:49:23 AM
I honestly didn't care about the slight difference in FH design.  What DID irritate me was;

1.  The half-arsed "I just thought this up on the spot" reasoning the directors came up with to explain the differences.

2.  The fact that the huggers were effectively obsolete with the Predalien around.

The predalien is a face hugger ain't he?
the queen lays eggs, the face hugger "lays" chestbusters.... ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Leave the colour alone! I hated it. A bad idea if you ask me.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I liked the new huggers. The light colors work if they don't do much, but here they need to run and jump around. The dark colors make them more sinister.

Also, the huggers were tampered with by the predators.

Master

Master

Quote from: Milan on Feb 11, 2008, 03:49:36 PM
Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Feb 11, 2008, 10:49:23 AM
I honestly didn't care about the slight difference in FH design.  What DID irritate me was;

1.  The half-arsed "I just thought this up on the spot" reasoning the directors came up with to explain the differences.

2.  The fact that the huggers were effectively obsolete with the Predalien around.

the queen lays eggs, the face hugger "lays" chestbusters.... ;)
Exactly! this is not a Predalien/Predalien Queen/Predalien Young Queen/or even Predatorian ;).
This is just a fu<king perfect facehugger. The question is how many embryos he is able to lay before his own death?

Nightmare

Nightmare

i think the design looked good

but why would bursters look like that?

well, if you assume queen takes host characteristics (i like to think so) and trasnmits them to facehuggers (i also like to think so) then you got an easy explanation (would explain much stuff, all alien diferences in all movies can be explained based on this queen dna thing, i posted before about it....)

you can think they could change colour to hide better, but doesnt make sense sicne in previosu movies that didnt happen.....

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Milan on Feb 11, 2008, 03:49:36 PM

No.

Milan

Milan

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I think these were pred experiment facehuggers. That's why the dark and the ridges.

Master

Master

No. Rather normal facehuggers. I don`t want to create more useless things like another kind of facehuggers, aspecialy when there is no good explanation or reason in the film itselve. I do very much like superfacehugger, but for me this is the, and only one different facehugger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed