Theories - How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 19, 2022, 04:01:34 PM

How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series?

There's a Engineer ship / Facility on Earth
17 (35.4%)
They found something somewhere close to Earth, like the moon, Mars, or the moons of Jupiter
12 (25%)
Space radio signal on alien DNA plus instructions (Species)
2 (4.2%)
They find AVP's Queen :laugh:
4 (8.3%)
It was a misunderstanding by the producer, and the series takes place after 1979's Alien
13 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author
Theories - How do you think the Alien will arrive on Earth in the Noah series? (Read 18,837 times)

Local Trouble

Yes, I too hope they spoil every mystery in excruciatingly banal detail.

Immortan Jonesy

Respectable thought. But I must say I'm just as surprised as Hicks by the negativity from so many here. They don't even start filming and already most seem to hate it. Gosh  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Welcome to the fandom

I don't hate it. But I'm pretty disinterested at the moment seeing as it will be set primarily on Earth prior to the first movie. It's kind of retcon I can't stomach because why ? Why would you do that ?  I don't see the benefits of doing that while the problems are piling on top of one another. At least in first AvP movie Aliens were brought to Earth not by humans and filmakers made a point of telling (and showing) that if Aliens get loose on the surface it'll mean end of humanity

It'll take pretty great word of mouth for me to get excited again

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 20, 2022, 05:29:32 AM
Yes, I too hope they spoil every mystery in excruciatingly banal detail.

Explaining Order 937 is like explaining why Death Star had a fatal flaw. Who caaaaaaares ?

And don't anybody dare tell me: "BuT rOgUe OnE wAs ThE bEsT oNe !"

RidgeTop

Something to keep in mind here...

By Prometheus time mankind had already colonized a number of worlds beyond our solar system.

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Let's chill out on the attitudes.

Kradan

???

I genuinely want to know what's RidgeTop getting at

SiL

Hawley's comment makes it sound very much like the Aliens will be on Earth so I don't get what bringing up other planets has to do with anything. Also I'm not sure anybody was doubting that other colonised worlds existed?

RidgeTop

My point is that even though the show takes place on earth, that doesn't necessarily mean the Aliens featured were found there or close to it.

SiL

My bad, I didn't realise what thread I was in.

Yes, that does address most of the poll options.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

I haven't even considered the possibility that show's Aliens can be found on Earth. Now THAT would piss me off

Kailem

It's pretty obvious the Space Amazon driver got lost on his way to deliver them to LV-426 and accidently threw them over Earth's back fence instead. Fits with the whole theme of corporate irresponsibility.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

1. Found underneath the Earth.

2. Brought from somewhere else, with us following dualing or even triple perhaps narrative threads, probably not in our solar system.

3. Crash lands.

Sil being connected's more of a stretch than Blade Runner, and I'm not just saying that because I prefer it's classier cousin, I just don't see them utilizing a transmission as a plot point because of the original Alien film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed