What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 581,473 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 20, 2022, 05:23:33 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 14, 2022, 01:39:03 PMAfter losing 5lbs in the past 2 months from just changing how I eat I'm now looking into fat burning exercises with optimism.

Have you tried any supplements to accelerate your weight loss?  I've had success with PhenQ.

It's not something that I'm really seeking out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

2 days off!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I have a new side hustle making magical fairy mushrooms.

No, really.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Some of said mushrooms in their natural habitat - moss filled bottles.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I found the 2 pack ALIEN/ALIENS VHS with the bonus Making of ALIEN 3 tape yesterday buried in a box.

So I dug out an old 13 inch portable TV with built in VHS player and watched it. :laugh: (after running cleaning tapes run through it) ;)

It runs about 24 minutes with credits.

I have a copy of The Making of ALIEN 3 that was taped off TV. I will look for that next and compare them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't argue with that! Sounds like a win to me!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

They're painted metal upholstery tacks, so, like, die, probably.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

But what if you try hard enough to just not die.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

lol, I thought you were actually growing the damn things.  :laugh:

Good painting skills then obviously. All kinds of weird mushrooms and fungi popping up around here all the time because of the damp, expected you'd get the same in NZ with it's maritime climate.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Thanks.

And yeah, in the bush/jungle there's a lot of interesting stuff year round, although as you'd expect it's autumn where you can find them growing in yards, paddocks etc. There's a few brightly coloured caps I used as inspiration for those, box fungi and bats' ears, a native blue psychedelic bulb, I believe we even have a type of stinkhorn.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Package from Darwinsgirl arrived today  ;D Thank you so much!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 07, 2022, 03:11:14 PMPackage from Darwinsgirl arrived today  ;D Thank you so much!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Lovely stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finally brought a base set of those myself a couple of weeks ago. The Upper Deck stuff is hard to get hold of!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2022, 04:17:18 PMI finally brought a base set of those myself a couple of weeks ago. The Upper Deck stuff is hard to get hold of!

Yeah, and they can be expensive!  I wanted to get the complete Alien base set a while ago but I refuse to pay £100 or more for them.  Even some, not all, of the chase cards for various sets are extortionate! Have you seen the prices for some of the artist's cards on eBay?  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed