How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 68,127 times)

pred_alien

these 3 are my favorite

and

and

how did you make these???

CelticP

The Wolf version is basicly the Sideshow Mask, with some Dredlocks, and the AvP2 Alien pic from the ADI book...

Heres what I used for the other 3...

The Reflected Predator.
The mask

The Alien in the eye.

I cant find the tail I used....but eh...

The Reflection Alien
Alien

and the predator is the same picture as the reflected one, only slightly 3D'ed.

The Final On

The Predator. He consisted of 3 parts. The mask...

Oh ****...no dreads!!!

luckly...for

Duplicate a few times, fix lighting, and WAM!

The blades. kinda, these werent the exact ones, but it was very similer.

The Alien

Huol

Nice photoshop work dude.
I'm gonna make one now. :3

Hudson

I'm likin the concept one of the reflection in the Predator's mask.  I'm liking the new logo for "Aliens vs, Predator" to, like how it uses the original fonts for both film properties.  I like the slivery/smokey look to it.  It's fresh.

ShadowPred

Damn this torture of the bio-mechanical look!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

the sig i have will be somwhat of a poster. thanks mikey.

Bishop2

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 04:58:54 AM
I'm likin the concept one of the reflection in the Predator's mask.  I'm liking the new logo for "Aliens vs, Predator" to, like how it uses the original fonts for both film properties.  I like the slivery/smokey look to it.  It's fresh.

It's basically the logo from the comics and video games.  Of course, I do feel the need to point out that the font for "Aliens" is not the same as the original font for "Alien."

Mike’s Monsters

I made this out of pure boredom in about 15 minutes... I am not happy with it, but I didn't intentionally make it to please myself ha ha.
I know its the AvP Alien and I know that is Scar. I wasn't trying to make this accurate. Just to kill some time. But I thought I would show you guys... Mainly because peterkeyes gave me the idea haha.
Bash all ya want lol, I won't care. It's garbage! lol

pmaz11

That Aliens bust is freaking amazing!!! I want it :'(

That's still a cool pic of Scar Mikey, that poster isn't that bad I give ya credit on it ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Thanks! If i had a reason to make a poster other than being bored, and had better pictures I would actually TRY to make one lol.

KARHAN

KARHAN

i made some too i think they came out very well

i used the plasma caster from AVP2 too if you look

topman

im lovin all the posters fellas!! nice one!!!

KARHAN

thx wich one you like best from the ones i made ;D

CelticP

They're way too simple looking, they also fad into each other, and it just doesnt work. Sorry.... :-\

KARHAN

why the hell do you need to be so negative, i know you have your opinion but still, wich one you like best ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed