finally first PREDATORS movie trailer on TV

Started by ArielAleXCo, Jul 26, 2010, 06:20:31 AM

Author
finally first PREDATORS movie trailer on TV (Read 8,101 times)

ArielAleXCo

I just saw it on fox. prety much the first trailer edit (with avpr viewshot). And yes, today is monday July 26. ¬_¬ f**king fox distribution.

Prime113

Woa!! Dang dude I knew they didn't do a very good job at promoting this, but daammmmmmmmnnn. I saw my first TV spot July 3rd I believe it was and I thought that was pretty late.

ArielAleXCo

second cut... some sort of the we are the game trailer... but with mr black roaring to the screen. also the predator dogs are on.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I saw my first commercial in early June...

I saw them non stop mostly cause I watch fox fx syfy tbs and NOT NBC .

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: 85 on Jul 26, 2010, 07:09:29 AM
Same.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 26, 2010, 07:13:27 AM
Quote from: 85 on Jul 26, 2010, 07:09:29 AM
Same.

Did you see the exclusive clip on syfy??!!??

Cap. Fitzgerald

I think... When was it?

During ghost hunters academy (fake!) and it was when they were at the death camp.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Oh. No I didnt watch it. I dont like Ghost Hunters.

I still believe in ghost and paranormal but after i found out about it being fake I just stoped watching .but back to subject ya they were every where if you knew where to look.

Cap. Fitzgerald

ArielAlex where do you live?

bleau

Quote from: 85 on Jul 26, 2010, 08:34:53 AM
I still believe in ghost and paranormal but after i found out about it being fake I just stoped watching .but back to subject ya they were every where if you knew where to look.

I don't mean to go off topic, but I always wondered if those ghost shows were fake. Pisses me off cause I like them too.

I seen TV ads all over the place about three weeks before release. MTV, Cartoon Network, TNT,TBS and a few others.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I hope you mean Adult Swim when you say Cartoon Network.

bleau

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 26, 2010, 09:21:11 AM
^ I hope you mean Adult Swim when you say Cartoon Network.

Yes, and family guy, King of the Hill, Metalapticas or whet ever it is called, thats all I watch on there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed