Disney Is "Vaulting" Classic Fox Films, Alien Is One of Them

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 25, 2019, 09:54:56 PM

Author
Disney Is "Vaulting" Classic Fox Films, Alien Is One of Them (Read 18,272 times)

Kimo

This year I finally got to see some classics on the big screen. I was too young to go and see them when they were first released at the cinema. Them films were Alien, The Terminator and Terminator 2 Judgement Day all awesome experiences even know I've seen them films countless times over the years on home formats. I was all hyped thinking maybe I will finally get to see Aliens at the cinema some time in the near future? so does that now mean I won't get a chance to finally watch Aliens anytime soon on the big screen?  :(

The Old One

The Old One

No Aliens or AlienĀ³ at all.

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't say that with any certainty. It's situational dependent. Seems to be some leeway for anniversaries, so if Aliens get a 4K or 3D treatment, then odds are we'd see a cinematic re-release, even with them being "vaulted."

The Old One

The Old One

Disney rarely does 4K for older films.
I don't expect Aliens or AlienĀ³ re-releases.

Voodoo Magic

Thanks to JC, I suspect an Aliens 4K Disc will never come out unfortunately. We'll have moved onto 8K streaming by that point.

Geez, James Cameron still has to review the blu-ray transfers for True Lies and The Abyss. Fans have only been waiting forever for those...

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, that's the way it is.

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

Your link is inoperable,  love the RDR usage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed