AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow! (Read 20,861 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

9:13 and still no trailer.   ::)  

7AS

7AS

:D   happy

Ok5

Ok5

And from what it here should be?

Predboy

Predboy

The words 'might' just doesn't cut it for me. I need a, yes, the trailer is coming out this week, so that way all the b*tchers and whiners have a bone to chew on until the movie comes out.

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

fingers crossed   ;D     ;D  

MegaSal

MegaSal

good f**king shit, i cant wait

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Finally some good news! im not sure if the trailer is going to be online tommorow but you never know,   I hope the trailer doesn't show too much, a teaser type trailer will work! the pred-alien pic looks cool! i like the whole spear and its raining, very stylish!   Please let be a good film!   Rock On!

patricksloan

patricksloan

the predator looks like the one from predator 2.   :-\   im a big predator fan but it looks like their doing the same thing that was done in the first film. screwing the predator. making it look crapy. killing it off . f##king shits. i hope some fights will be simular to 300.     :(     >:(  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I say the trailer will come out the day before AVP2 hits theaters   :D  

Ok5

Ok5

PHANTOM do not croak   :'(     :'(     :'(  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can't wailt !!!

Cellien

Cellien

Wow.. just got back from vacation!  What GREAT news!

automirage04

automirage04

Sweet! What website is it going to be on?  And lighten up, FuManShoes , people are just having a bit of fun at no one's expense.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

hey is the trailer gonna come out at midnight or do we have to wait later on in the day

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Colin_Strause  here no way wow

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed