Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,132 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 30, 2022, 11:40:55 AMSo who is getting Hulu in order to see this? Not sure it's even available where I am.

Arrrr matey, I be flyin' the jolly roger.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 30, 2022, 12:12:06 PMI thought Netflix would be my first purchase of a pay channel (amazon prime excluded) for the ALIEN series.

Wait, did I miss something?

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Maybe I'm remembering wrong? Isn't the new ALIEN series on Netflix in 2023?

If it wouldn't have been pushed back I would purchase the service that has it.

BlueMarsalis79

Noah Hawley's Alien Series?

It's coming to Hulu, so it will be on that in the United States, same as Prey and the Alien film by Fede Alvarez.

Disney+ for other territories.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Disney+ for me, since we've used it ever since getting rid of cable in favor of Google Chromecast which has turned out to be cheaper.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 30, 2022, 10:18:20 PMNoah Hawley's Alien Series?

It's coming to Hulu, so it will be on that in the United States, same as Prey and the Alien film by Fede Alvarez.

I mixed it up.  ???

Good news for me. I only have to purchase one service. ;D

Thanks for clarifying that.

BlueMarsalis79

No worries.

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 30, 2022, 10:18:20 PMNoah Hawley's Alien Series?

sounds to me like legal biz going straight to streaming.

i overheard that if prey saw theaters at all, hbo max had some stake in it. disney would never go for that which may explain why straight to hulu perhaps.

SiL

SiL

That doesn't make any sense. Why would HBO Max have anything to do with it?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I was just about to say that  :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

A month to go!

Mike’s Monsters

You can add Prey to your list of stuff on Hulu if you search for it. Seems to have the trailer in 4k with good quality there too.

ace3g

ace3g

1 month to go!!!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Damn I can't wait ! Common august !

Doomofman

Doomofman

Can't wait. It's the same weekend as the Premier League returns (for those who are into that sort of thing) so I'm looking forward to a busy weekend

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 05, 2022, 06:06:18 PMCan't wait. It's the same weekend as the Premier League returns (for those who are into that sort of thing) so I'm looking forward to a busy weekend

What's your team ? I like Liverpool quite a lot I must say.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed