Scorn - Very Giger-esque New Game on Steam Greenlight

Started by Olde, Jun 30, 2016, 01:43:00 AM

Author
Scorn - Very Giger-esque New Game on Steam Greenlight (Read 31,424 times)

Nightmare Asylum

I wish I could get a sense of whether or not I'm going to like the gameplay (we've only really seen very base gameplay so far, with the character walking around and shooting the occasional enemy that doesn't really attack back and interacting with some simple puzzles) but visually I am blown away.

I can't wait to start getting some proper information about this. What the gameplay is like beyond the stuff they are showing off here, some teases about the narrative, etc. I'm really chomping at the bit for more information.

It is nice to have a release year properly set now, so at least we know that info should be coming soon!

Mr.Turok

Everything Scorn is doing I wish Prometheus was. Sucking me in more and more deeper into their world, their tech, what creatures that lurk within these fleshy biomechanical walls, solving puzzles that just lead to more mysteries, and what else lies in the realm of the Space Jockey/Engineers. Shame Prometheus was just a chase movie. Loving Scorn and it seems like all this work is being paid off! And people thought this project died  :laugh:

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 21, 2020, 11:13:21 PM
I wish I could get a sense of whether or not I'm going to like the gameplay (we've only really seen very base gameplay so far, with the character walking around and shooting the occasional enemy that doesn't really attack back and interacting with some simple puzzles) but visually I am blown away.

I can't wait to start getting some proper information about this. What the gameplay is like beyond the stuff they are showing off here, some teases about the narrative, etc. I'm really chomping at the bit for more information.

It is nice to have a release year properly set now, so at least we know that info should be coming soon!

Same feeling. I guess they are giving us basics to draw us more in deep into their world. And I'm loving every step of the way. My only guess that this all seems like its happening in another world, seeing as it has some kind of dark green sky in one section of the level. (Unless its just a super high celling that has its own mist)

Deathbearer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 21, 2020, 09:17:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvgsSlopiEQ

That grenade launcher is neat
I also like how the gun f**ks the gatehole to open it, very nice touch.
Boy i hope this is good it's been in development for an eternity

Drukathi

This game hot!

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

With all the creepy biomech environments, this game seems perfect for fans of the Alien series.

Corporal Hicks

I keep forgetting this game is coming out. I get what they're aiming at there, but I hope it actually makes sense and has a world and a story to tell.

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah honestly I am not impressed so far.

426Buddy

It's been in development so long I can't remember anything else  ;D

Seriously I lost interest like 5 years ago lol.

Deathbearer

Ah, months upon months of nothing. Glad we're back to the status quo, for a minute I thought the game might actually come out

BlueMarsalis79

Vaporware then.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed