Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Not Been Contacted About Predator 4

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 30, 2015, 12:11:44 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Not Been Contacted About Predator 4 (Read 41,114 times)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 21, 2015, 07:00:43 PM
Why has not Danny Glover been contacted about predator 4 >:( >:(

Danny Glover has openly mention that he is done with the franchise and felt as if was as far as it was gonna go.

...That and he probably thinks he's too old for this shit!

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 21, 2015, 09:00:38 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 21, 2015, 07:00:43 PM
Why has not Danny Glover been contacted about predator 4 >:( >:(

Danny Glover has openly mention that he is done with the franchise and felt as if was as far as it was gonna go.

...That and he probably thinks he's too old for this shit!
hahahaha Nice ;)

Kel G 426

Predator 2 wasn't very well received, so no one is going to follow the events or characters from that film (I love the film myself).

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Kelgaard on Aug 13, 2015, 03:08:38 AM
Predator 2 wasn't very well received, so no one is going to follow the events or characters from that film (I love the film myself).
Just like Alien 3 they were not received very well in the beginning hell Predator had bad ratings at first that is why i dont trust reviewers at first and that is why i have made my own youtube channel

overthere

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 27, 2015, 02:40:40 PM
Just like Alien 3 they were not received very well in the beginning hell Predator had bad ratings at first that is why i dont trust reviewers at first and that is why i have made my own youtube channel

Your youtube channel is terminated though

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

CityHunter's channel is still there atm

edit: Oh it has gone. Bugger. :(

edit 2: Oh wait it says its terminated if you use the link here, yet on youtube, because i'm subscribed it says its till there. Odd

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: overthere on Aug 28, 2015, 01:05:04 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 27, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

Your youtube channel is terminated though
I dont get it why is it terminated anyway if you want to subscribe i will put my video up.

Master

If they contact Arnie for some sort of cameo, they must contact Danny as well. Let's be honest Arnie is not in shape or age for Predator fighting. But imagine scene where new protogonist goes to the bar and meet both Dutch and Mike who give him short yet epic speech how to fight the monster. I'd cry in cinema for sure.

Milan

Milan

I rather have Dutch in command of a team that he trained, if Danny doesn't want to play the role again, that's ok, I can picture a scene with Dutch in a graveyard, faceing a tombstone with the name Mike Harrigan on it, we see him standing by his grave talking to it, saying something like...
- We started this together, my friend...for 20 years we fought, we bled, we mourned our lost compadres but to night I'm going to end it, end it once and for all...This time we HUNT them...

A man approches the Grave...
- We are ready, sir.

Dutch lights his cigar and slowly walks to the black suv the man came from.
The young man watches Dutch as he passes by then faces the tombstone, he places his hand on it...
- This one is for you, father.
As he leaves the grave, the camera zooms in on the id card on the suit...it says Cantrell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed